The DIY cool tube 2.0!!!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by timotei, Feb 7, 2013.

1. hello my fellow blades!!! its been a while since my last post but Im back to growing...well not da danks, but plenty of other plants to fine tune my growing abilities. Just got a job at a hydro store so im laying low and collecting knowledgev (along with some gear;)). anywho.

So I took a classic spin on the pyrex cool tub,e and have tweeked it a bit here and there, and here we have it. my final design!!!

I just installed a bright wing reflector to utilize the light as much as possible, and Im quite happy with the outcome. :D

so what do you guys think?

2. oops pics!!!!!

Attached Files:

3. This is what i need! My 250Mh and Hps makes my closet too warm...90+ after a few hours...Would you be kind as to explain the setup? (Fan used, and how the lamp cord is positioned) I have a wing reflector as well but the first pic looks like you added a box of some sort...im assuming it's the fan.

4. That's a nice setup, the only thing I'd worry about is if the chain would scratch your glass... Also, the closer your reflector is to your light the less light you lose.

Overall it looks professional though, very clean build!