The Disco Biscuits

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by HeadySpaghetti, Aug 1, 2010.

1. I don't like many of their songs, but i want a song by ANY band, disco biscuits preferably that have the same type of jammage and feel as the song "Home Again" by disco biscuits, song is so chill and amazing, i want mor songs like it

2. im not a big fan of their music either, but you may wanna check out STS9. Theyre not exactly alike but they definetley have some good songs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB6eg4Esggg]YouTube - STS9 - The Shock Doctrine[/ame]

3. Trust me brotha man, already know and love them

4. quaaludes.....

5. lol ya they pretty much suck really fucking bad...i went to camp bisco this summer and saw 5-10 minutes of them and left, soooo fucking boring

if it wasnt for drugs or their lightshows, NOBODY would like them live

and Dird...u goin to STS9 in boston soon? i got my tix the other day and they were 10$...if u want 10$ check out the BoA pavillion site now and try to get em...for 10$ im fucking pumped to see STS9

6. yea the biscuits always have the craziest light shows at bisco

im not sure yet, i prob should cause the tix are so cheap

7. Not hateful but I prefer my Biscuits Gorilla.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOQhnnu3mtM]YouTube - Gorilla Biscuits - Big Mouth[/ame]

8. Haha Gorilla Biscuits, haven't heard that name in a long time. Ever heard of the band Floorpunch?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8T5nOeozTU]YouTube - Gorilla Biscuits - New Direction[/ame]

9. Hahah, yes! I'm so glad you weren't like, "Oh d00d, too heeeeavy." Not many stoned kids listen to hardcore. :p

10. Well there's not many users in the straight edge hardcore scene, so that explains it. I see a lot of live music, and many of the bands I used to see were hardcore, so that's how I gained an ear for it. It's all about phases, while the music is fun, I can't listen to it on a daily basis like jam bands, dubstep, DnB, etc.

11. big biscuits fan as of this year (up to 4 shows and im headin to camp) glad to see another fan on here (lotta haters)

you going to camp by chance? a few other blades are, gonna be great :smoke:

12. Of course I will be at Camp!

13. excellent, when was the last time you saw em?

i was at their mini spring run 2 weeks ago in NYC, 4/14 4/15 hetty sets, nonstop jammage for 2 1.5 hour sets each night, i missed encores both nights because they played so late and i had to leave to catch a train home :rolleyes:

14. Last time I saw em was Philly in 09. After the Barber wrist break and just sloppyness all around, I started to focus on Phish (my #1 favorite) way more until I heard a recent show in Sept and realized the boys are back!

15. bisco will always kill it

16. A friend of mine has property that, I think, backs right up to camp bisco. I might be there this year. 50/50 chance. It would be cool to meet some heads from the forum.

17. Lotus, String Cheese Incident, phish, moe, Perpetual Groove, STS9

18. more biscuits please