Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The dilemma

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NuBBiN, Jul 23, 2002.

1. yes..hes one third my size, and he has a bald cat named little mr bigglesworth

2. Bald cats kind of freak me out. I like petting fur. I don't know about petting a bald cat. That's just weird!

3. its like petting an old loose skinned man

4. Thank you so much for the most wonderful visual I've experienced all freakin' day, NuBBiN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything else you want to do to traumatize me, NuBB's????? Hmmm...anything?????

5. no...nothing else really...well..there is that weird guy watching you through your window over there...but thats ok

6. Oh, well, he's cool. He's my fun buddy!!!

7. im baked...severely..:D:D:D:D...rant coming now!!..in new thread!

8. Because my house is a giant window. Our living room has a wall that has four windows across the bottom ad second rows that are tallere than me and two windows on the top row that are like half that size and my dad is too cheap for air conditioning.

9. we just got a brand new air conditioner..one of them thar reemote controlled units...you can come on over and we can smoke some bowls in the coolness:smoking:..I HAVE AN OUNCE...minus two and a half bowls..and three joints...anyway..im gonnna walk in the rain and toke up...nooo..im gonna renovate the porch next door for smokin!!!..tomorrow that is.