Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The dilemma

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NuBBiN, Jul 23, 2002.

1. Job interview - the 'Killer Question
    You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a
    bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
    2. An old friend who once saved your life.
    3. The perfect man (or woman) you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be
    one passenger in your car?
    Think before you continue reading...

This is a moral / ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job
    application. You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should
    save her first; or you could take the old friend because she once saved your life, and this
    would be the perfect chance to pay her back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect
    dream lover again.
    The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up
    with his answer. He simply answered: "I would give the car keys to my old friend and let her take the
    lady to the hospital.
    I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the man/woman of my dreams."
    Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations.
    Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."

However, the correct answer is to run the old lady over and put her out of her
    misery, shag the perfect man/woman against the bus stop and drive off with the old
    friend to go smoke some bowls.

2. now that my friends makes me proud to smoke pot :D

3. yeah..definately run over the old lady..twice..but only after taking her money and medicinal weed...and nicorrete...and inhaler...and lil dog fifi....tell your friend to wait for the bus...while you drive off with the woman of your dreams.....but then wreck and get intermingled and lose your genitalia..therefore...i dont even remember..who cares..smoke another...cows eat grass

4. hahaha, cows eat grass, HAHAHAHAHA, i was already laughing pretty hard and when i read that i went over the top, hahaha. Holly shit i'm not even high.... yup i need some sleep.

5. good post it challenged m mind and i think i have seen tha on an e-mai; beofre

6. You didn't ask "What would you do?" the question was "Which one would you choose to offer a ride to?" So the guy who answered "Give the keys to the old buddy and let him drive her to the hospital." completely fucked the answer up to the question. But that's typical of any American Company, screen 200 aplicants and give the job to the son of the boss who completly misses the question.

My answer would have been to get as close as possible to the curve and splash them with a big puddle of water. If that didn't work, just throw a half-eaten Frosty at them.

7. Only a jerk would throw a frosty ;)

8. But only if he drives a forgein-made mini-van!!! Good thing I drive a Ford Truck.

9. Do a sense a little shaggin' wagon envy?

Just kidding. Nubbin probably has a child molester van.

10. Nubbin, aka Hank, is a child molester van. Just look at his picture! Man that thing creeps me out!!! At least go put on a shirt or something.

11. Hey man!..its quite hot where the ice cream man lives, hence the fishnet tank top...

12. does the ICM have legs...or arms from the elbow down...no..he doesnt even have reproductive organs...instead he has beer can appendages..and an energy drink can for his "lil whoady"

13. no he has legs and genitalia...just no pants on

14. Speakin' of the weather, it's 91 degrees in my house right now and it's like 8:30 pm. It was over 100 here today how was it down there?

15. why in the hell is it 91 in your house??!

16. it was nice and cool, because its better than warshington

17. Hank, you still have the creepiest avatar out there!

I haven't seen any easybong memebers yet, because I think you scared them all away.

18. the ice cream man added every last one to his list......they've been..uhh..."taken care of".....

19. Is the Ice Cream Man the father of the other mod Ice Cream Kidd?? Does the ICK wear a mini mesh tank top?