The different's between these two plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mrdulin, Aug 13, 2011.

1. http://forum.grasscity.com/attachme...59d1312420233t-ok-my-indoor-grow-help-003.jpg
    ok im a noob but the picture you see the plant is only 3 days old bag seed go to that link from my other plant that I killed by raid:(.. by accident it was like a week and half old...but anyways these plant i started to grow has grown wayyy faster than the other one.. Good seed or my 3 26watt clfs are making a difference. I'm really impressed with this plant and how much its grown (since leaves laid out) in 3 days. Hopefully I won't mess this one up. If anyone has any suggestions and ideas or what they think post please.:wave:

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      258.3 KB
      Views:
  2. How far away are your lights? You said they are cfls right?

Do you know what your humidity is?

My main suggestion would be to READ READ READ. Visit the indoor marijuana growing section and read for the next.. Oh.. I don't know. 16 weeks? :p

3. yeah I've read a bunch of forums and post and threads. And humidity isn't the case both plants have had the same amoount of humidity. I just guess its good bag seed. And the lights are like 2 inches away so theres nothing wrong with the plant its not streching

4. day 4

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      219 KB
      Views:

5. that is definitely a male man.. sorry

6. How can you possibly make that distinction with that picture?

7. He can't. There's no way of telling the sex until it's flowering.

8. ...Wheres -rep when you need it. ;)

9. lol i was about to say you cant tell a sex until like 5 weeks or the 1st week of flowering. You can guess 50/50 of the way the plant grow usually males grow differently from females from what i've heard.

10. looks nice expect the first set to be fully developed and the second set coming in by day 7 or so.

11. day 5 seeing 2nd set of leaves

Attached Files:

• 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      251.4 KB
      Views:

12. very nice, you are well on your way to having some dank nugs.

13. day 6 and thanks man im just updateing daily pics

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      195.9 KB
      Views:
  14. So pretty.

15. Do you know the temp and humidity?

16. im guessing the temp is 75 its fairly warm and humidity no im i just leave a bottle of rain water in there. I'll post a pic in 2 more hours

17. you got a lucky seed! mines in day 3 i think and it wasnt as good as yours was.
    Good luck.

18. Yeah that's what I'm starting to think man. I'm using 3 26 watt cfls one 6500k and 2 2700ks

19. :D Day 7 still looking good about to transplant into 3gal pot.

Attached Files:

• 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      202.3 KB
      Views: