Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Different Thoughts That Circle Your Head About Pot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goleafsgo28, May 16, 2011.

1. if you're truly educated on the subject, then why would you?

2. I'm afraid you are way too attached to your parents then... If you think they won't agree with it then talk to them about it if they say they don't like it then fuck em don't let someone tell you right from wrong or how to live your life why the fuck would you feel bad about smoking weed mate?? You either enjoy it or you don't but there is nothing wrong with enjoying it. What are you gonna be thinking of what your parents think when your boning a chick? If so then... Just don't talk to me. Your parents need to respect you for who you are and you need to respect yourself enough to not feel bad about making your own decisions loving your parents is one thing but cmon man don't tell me you really worry about what they think every time you do something.. live your life not someone elses. I know when I found out my mom was kool with me and my friends smoking the herb it was a great day so maybe talk to them about it by asking them what they think of weed without saying you smoke it if they don't think badly of it then tell them if not then do your own thing man lifes a party not a guilt trip so do whatever I will say I use to be worried of getting caught but that's it you should educate yourself about weed and maybe educate your parents if they blindly hate on it there is nothing to feel bad about man should be a positive thing, Cheers.

3. When I was like 13 and didn't know shit about dope I did wonder if it was "the right thing to do" but after learning more about it and meeting tons of kool people that smoke it I realized how dumb I was for that short period of time.. Maybe that's what your going through.

4. 15 year olds shouldnt smoke pot

5. meh, I agree with kojo, the only reason it feels "wrong" is because it is illegal in our society. But you have to ask yourself what do YOU believe? Do you actually think its some menace that destroys peoples lives and ruins relationships and does all of this bad stuff. OR Do you think that weed is a natural herb that allows people to relax and have some fun or just unwind. Its all up to you, back when I started smoking thats exactly what I thought, but after smoking more, figuring the effects it has, watching documentaries, and talking with fellow potheads. And at least what I believe is it IS a harmless plant and something that everyone should love and enjoy, but everyone should look at both sides before they make a moral decision.

6. And why is that...? I smoked when I was 15 bro and I know plenty of others that did to so.. explain :smoke:

7. Nope, can't say that I have ever felt guilty. Still feel the same way I did when I started, and that can be summarized in a couple of lines "Holy fuck! This shit is amazing!"

8. "bro" is about the extent of it these days..

9. nope i never get those feelings, i dont feel like im doing something bad i feel that im improving my quility of life.