the difference between heaven and hell.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fieryflora, Feb 5, 2012.

1. the depth of the emptiness is hard to fathom...it is some empty space, an abyss, perhaps not unlike the one which the book of the revelation speaks about, which the stinging, giant locust with fiery tails ascend from to torment mankind.
    the emptiness inside, is such an abyss of darkness, longing for the light of your presence to shine in like the dawn.
    every unanswered prayer for your love, eve...ry evil thought that practically whispers in my ear that there is no way you could ever love one like me, every unfulfilled desire for your love, is like those stinging locust, and i am all of man kind receiving every last bitter injection of burning poison, one after another....yet not to death, just to live on in agony.
    only in that story, there is a limit set, a boundary in time that the life span of the locust could not cross, then they are no more...but my fate without you is not so promising. death has proven elusive but the stings, continuous, until you say you love me.
    i burn now....
    but even in burning, this love will not perish away...will never turn to ashes. this love will endure the furnace of affliction, outlast the pains of the flames of hell, make it through the lake of fire...it will live on...
    whether together in bliss or apart, as long as GOD lives, this love will live.
    but all life lived, that does not allow this love to flourish, does not nurture it, appreciate it, spend our time together in this life sharing in it, is a life that has settled for less than true love....a life that has settled for less than real happiness.
    happiness is you and i together....united, the joy of our lives shared, will make the whole earth brighter. this love will fill all the universe, supplanting the even the stars, moving them out of the way. like the cup of the psalmist, the terrestrial heavens will overflow with this love. our love will pour out of this dimension, into the the LORD's paradise where it will mix with the river that flows from the throne of the HOLIEST OF ALL, and this love will too, with that river, water the whole garden of GOD, that has the tree of life in it's midst....as long as GOD lives, this love will live.
    i will love you forever...age upon age everlasting

2. #2 trichome fiend, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    ...they're both made up, so really they're just the same. Oh, and nice poem.

(edit) ...a better question for ya, the difference between a theory and a hypothesis.

3. i realize there are people online who have problems relating to the op of a thread...

but just making up things to have something to say is sort of a silly past time...

of course heaven is real...and hell is as real as the grave.

i suppose you mistakenly thing you have some science to support that or is it just your own wishes...based on what science does not know?

4. I don't believe there is experience after death, unless reincarnation takes place. If it doesn't take place, I don't want any other existence. This existence is fine, sure there are shit times but there are good times too and it's the duality of those two constantly changing that make the good good and the bad bad.

Imagine living in absolute good forever, unless God decided to constantly erase your memory every morning I don't think I could handle it. If everything was good forever then good would become nothing. It would be normal. Imagine in our world if everything good was normal, then something 'normal' happens, it'd be horrible, something 'bad' happening would be unbearable and something unbearable would be torture... you see where I'm going with this.

Eventually Heaven would become purgatory and people think that's torture enough as it is, it's experience without stimulation.

Balance is required to make experience work, life-death, good-bad, inhale-exhale, existence-nonexistence, yin-yang

5. Hell is a state of mind,not a physical plane. You don't go to hell. You escape it.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCqTH5MtUu4]Christianity In A Nutshell - The Atheist Experience 505 - YouTube[/ame]

7. Being autistic and listening to someone eat potato chips is hell.