The, Did that just happen? Thread.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Canada x 420, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, so i thought i would start a thread where everyone posts moments where they have thought, holy shit i can't believe that just happened.

Now my story is strange but i swear that it is 100% true.

So yesterday, me and one of my friends who i was in summer school with, went out to have a celebratory joint after finishing our exam. So we head over to a park hear his house to blaze but there are a lot of people around so we go into one of those fenced off areas that connect parks to streets. We light it up and as i am taking a hit i hear foot steps, So i quickly inhale then look to my right. Out of nowhere, this half naked asian man, probably around 40 runs past us. Now the weird thing was is that he was literally running kicking his legs up really high (kind of like the german's goosestepping) but he was doing it really fast and backwards. I looked over at him, looked him right in the eyes and waved. He waved back mid stride and just kept going. Just thinking about it makes me laugh still. Why was there a half naked asain man running backwards goosestepping? After he passed i looked at my friend and was like "did you just see that?"

Hands down weirdest moment of the month.

So lets hear some of YOU'RE "Did you just see that??!!!" moments

2. I,v had wrist stuff like bracelette just suddenly appear on my wrist 2 hours after i leave the house flips me out

3. me and a few friends were in some woods near my friends house, the woods were real close to a busy road, as we were smoking we heard a real loud screech like tires skidding and we heard a loud bang, so i look out of the woods to see a dead dear laying about 5 ft away from me:eek:, thinking what the hell i run back into the woods to tell my friends:wave: and there standing there dead silent looking at me with that "dont move" look, so thinking what the hell i look around and see close to 10 dear surrounding us, we just stood there and they walked slowly pass us and we began to smoke again.

weirdest moment of my life

4. That reminds me of a few months ago when all the frat's at my college were hazing all the new recruits. Me and my buddy were going to smoke a bowl and as we're driving down the street we see a dude jogging, wearing nothing but a thong. We were both like, wft, did that just happen?

5. The asian guy was just doing some strange workout lol.

I once saw a UFO....hah....so i was high as giraffe nuts walking home from my boys house...I take a shortcut through the woods, the same shortcut I always take....

So it's night time and I am walking down the shortcut to my house....farrrr off in the distance I see red lights up in the sky, right...as I get closer I realize I am looking at a fucking UFO.

I really start to panick at this point. I thought the UFO would abduct me ( it seemed to be hovering, just waiting for me), LOL....so I force myself to keep walking (legs wobbly, mind shook) and I finally come close enough to realize the lights wern't a UFO but 3 new stoplights put up on the road far ahead. The non-stop blinking of the red stop lights created what looked to be the hovering effect when viewed from far away in the distance.

Whats funny is that during my panick I took out my phone to try to record the "UFO", but it was too dark to record anything, lol.

6. I was smokin some bowls on the beach with some friends ( MIDDLE OF THE DAY) and a deer comes running across the beach, hops in the water, swims about a mile out, then straight up drowns...

WTF

7. Hahahahaha WTF

8. Did I really just se a Lambo racing the city charger? and win? haha wtf

but a lambo in this city is like a hobo staying at a 5 star hotel

9. Dude! Have you seen The Ring 2?? You got off lucky cause those deer could have fucked you up good! :eek:

10. Saw this one guy who got pulled over in a city/residential area when I was stoped at a light. Hes over the hood being cuffed by the cop and before the cop gets the second cuff on the guy, he headbutts the cop and runs off. Funniest shit ever.

11. Hahaha thats a real wtf moment.

edit thats my 1111 post...weird

12. Haha, that's awesome. That reminds me of a time when me and 4 buddies all decided to go to Hooters, and all but 1 of us were smoking a couple bowls on the way. We're a stoplight, and the driver's kinda lost, and said something about do I go north on Street X, and I'm like X is an East-West street, how high are you man? He goes "pretty fucking high" and points out my window. I look and there's like 6 deer about 10 feet from the car just staring at us, I thought I was seeing shit but everyone in the car saw them and we started busted laughing, which scared them off.

13. aight so me and a few of my buddies are burn cruising the beach and we decided to make our way to the boardwalk and see what was up. We were passing the police station on the beach when everything is just a thick cloud of smoke in front of us where the police station parking lot is. We pull over to a adjacent lot and start watching the ordeal. Turns out its a crackhead in a red mustang doing donuts in the parking lot of what had to be 20+ minutes while over ten cops where trying to either lay down spike strips or shoot out the wheels or something. The crackhead turns out to be a 55+ women compltly naked and all fucked up ... watched the whole thing while eatin a rodeo burger :smoking:

^dunno if that made sense but its fuckin true

14. I was looking for a can of axe on the floor where I left it. I looked around the area for a good 3 minutes trying to find it. I get up and light an incense come back and bam there it is right where I left it. I would normally say I just overlooked it but I was searching that area for 3 minutes.

15. me nd 2 of my homies were otw to my friends house when all of a sudden at this intersection see this guy on a motorcycle sliding into the middle of the street. As we come to the stop light the whole motorcycle bursts into flames and as we begin to drive away we see that the whole dude head is just completely bruised up and is 100% sure dead just lying in the street as we drive by. Talk about some freaky shit. Luckily we weren't baked or that would've been a lot worse.

16. One day, I smoked an L in my parents' living room and couldn't find an ashtray, so I used an empty can. I finished the blunt, and was high as hell. Lit a cigarette, and continued to ash in said can. I forgot to ash for a little bit, and there was a long line off ash hanging off the end of the cigarette about to fall off. I go to ash in the can, which is on the table next to me, and the ash falls off like 5 feet above and 2 feet away from the can, and lands perfectly inside it. Like :eek:!

Then one day, me and some friends were on a blunt ride. There was a deer in the road so I stopped, and when we came to a full stop, we looked around and saw literally like 50 deer in every which way just staring at us.

17. I was high and naturally had the munchies, so to the kitchen I went. Upon entering said kitchen, I laid my eyes upon a box of Frosted Flakes. With alot of joy, I grabbed the box and prepared to pack a FAT ass bowl of dank cereal.

You know when the bag is kind of hard to open? Well, I applied too much extra strength and the bag exploded in my face, sending my precious flakes all over my kitchen. I just stood there for about 20 seconds in shell shock and complete disbelief about what just happened. Then I looked around and laughed so damn hard I fell on my ass.

:smoking:

18. This one time, I was cutting my uncle's grass (he had polio and can't do it). So I burned a few bowls on the side of his house in some trees. So i finish up and go into the front yard, and I look down the street, hearing sirens. This SUV comes flying down the road, hits the median in the middle of the street, flips like 8 times through the air, and then screeches to a halt like 50 feet from me, upside down. At this point I'm like WTF, so I run down the street as the cops start showing up. They immediately get out of their cars, run over to the crashed SUV, rip a screaming black chick out of the front seat. She started yelling like "ouch, my leg is broken man, my leg is broken." She was bleeding and shit, and the cops just threw her on the ground, and one of them just yelled "SHUT THE F*** UP!". Then this hot blonde news lady showed up a little bit afterward and I tried unsuccessfully to flirt with her. She was fire.

19. Did a fucking bluejay really just straight up just take off with a chipmunk?

20. this one's kind of lame, but what ever

i was blazed as FUCK, riding my bike down my street heading back to my house after a bong sesh in the woods, when a blue car drives by, and my friend honks and waves out the window. as i see the car pull away, i'm like "ok, now, was my friend actually in that car? or was it just a normal car and that whole thing was in my head?"

but then, the car turns around and i see my friend wave again and he said something to me but i forgot what he said, pretty much as he was saying it, so it was pretty much "smile and wave" lol...but it did confirm that my friend was, in fact, in that car, and i didn't make it up in my head.

god damn i was fucked that day :smoking: