Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the "Did I get ripped off" thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stinkweed, Jun 20, 2010.

1. #1 Stinkweed, Jun 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
    I just figured maybe instead of posting "did i get ripped off?" threads, it might be easier for blades and the mods to consolidate all of the posts into one thread, what do y'all think?
    :smoking:

sticky please :)

When you post your question about whether or not you think you got ripped off, list the following

1. How much you paid
    2. How much you were supposed to get
    3. A photo with some sort of item (like a coin) for size comparison
    4. If you have smoked it already, tell us how the quality is

Thanks go out to flyershockey44 for reminding me to add that part

2. sticky for real

3. I second that motion

4. AYE!

(this is posted because of the five character minimum per post rule)

5. thanks y'all, figured it might make things easier

6. sticky this

7. maybe we get some content in here other than 10 people saying "sticky"

maybe a mod will consider making it a sticky once it has some material in it.

8. I can't control how fast somebody gets on GC and asks a question about them getting ripped off. I figured someone with as much rep on GC as you would know that.:)
    In the meantime it would be cool to get it stickied so that it doesn't get pushed back 1-2 prages where most blades won't use the search function or just look.

9. i'm not sayin you are doin anything wrong man, i'm just saying that 20 people don't need to keep posting "sticky this" over and over :p

this thread is a good idea, and once we get some more posts in here, it should definatley be a sticky

10. Fuckin good idea bro, +rep. Your gunna clear alot of shite threads that get posted.

11. this is true, sorry then.

12. hm okay, the other day i bought apparently a gram from 20 bucks. idk what it's called but according to the dealer and the people i smoked it with it was pretty dank. however it was hardly enough to roll 2 blunts and i didn't even get that high. did i get ripped off?

13. i would say you got ripped off if you didn't get really high from 2 blunts. that sounds like some dirty shwag. 20 a gram is like good dank prices, nowhere near what you should be paying for shwag you should be paying like $20 for 3.5g.

14. im so glad i'll never have to post in this thread besides the one im making right now :D

15. ... :(

16. wait....a gram isnt even enough to roll one blunt

a gram is less than a dime around here

17. well, at least now you know lol. :rolleyes: