Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Devil

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Daknid1, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Who's smoked it, and what do you think?
    For a real heady stone, I don't think anything can compare. It looks amazing. People have even accused me of rolling it in sugar.

2. Never heard of it, but with a name like that it had better pack one hell of a punch. I really hate it when people give potent-sounding names to strains but then they turn out to be little better than schwag. Like TITS, for example. It stands for This Is The Shit, but the name is more apt than the breeder thought, because it really is utter shit.

3. The Devil is nothing new. It is a yellow afgan x red afgan. Pretty much heroin in weed form.
    Smoke it sitting down and you are not getting up. It makes the best bubble hash I have ever
    smoked.

4. Is this the Devil from Mr Nice? Never smoked it but always willing to smoke some new bomb.

5. I think it is the same. I'm not sure though.