The devil will eat you!!! is what he said

Discussion in 'General' started by LochNessMonster, Sep 21, 2010.

1. i was cleaning out my garage this morning and i came across an old scooter. it was was a those ole razors, with orange wheels and handlebars. Anyway i felt like lad again so i took it for a ride. It is one of those push ones you know.

And theres a lot of hills round here and pretty soon i was bombing some nice ones and then i fell and hit my elbow HARD. it fuckin sucks it felt completely numb and i thought i had broken some of my shit. As i was walkin back to my place a group of youths walked by and one of them said "wow dude can i ride that scooter real quick man!"

i was in no mood so i said no thanks and as i walked away he screamed. "THE DEVIL WILL EAT YOU THE DEVIL WILL EAT YOU!!" at the top of his lungs and i was scared shitless. Im a superstitious mother fucker, and i dont fuck with devil shit. so i burned a circle in the fern round the gate and sprinkled baking soda on the plot there, the burn.

and thats it. nothing is broken i just iced it up real good and clean it out yea, cant really feel a thing after making some goodies! :smoke:

2. The devil will eat you

3. *mutters devil incantations under his breath

4. You really think the devil will be stopped with baking soda?

5. what in the hell would you suggest? this is how is is in my land.

6. We use whiskey.

7. I suggest going about your life and not giving it a second thought.

8. Ahahahahahahahaha "u really think baking soda is going to stop the devil?" ahahahahahahaha

9. [​IMG]

^You in a couple hours.

10. [​IMG]

11. XD You're tripping homie. XD

12. how do you fall off a scooter man, i cant even ride mine anymore my feet are too big. they need an extra long one.

13. That's the devil eating the TS, don't "WTF IS THIS SHIT?" me.

14. This story makes as much sense as a bear on a jetpack flying over a pumpkin patch wearing a happy face.

15. Thats a dog eating a snowboarder.

How high are you?

16. It's actually a robot who possesses a human slave that he wishes to give to his wife for christmas. Thus, he is carrying it to the christmas tree.

17. Lol I used to play that game as a kid. I recently just downloaded it too, so I've been playing nonstop.

18. The fuck is going on here?

19. How does it feel to know that one day, you'll be the product of devil shit?

20. The monster in microsoft ski was suppose to be a yeti, you knobs.

Op, your safest bet is to summon Satan and confront him on your own terms.