The Designated Finger-Picker

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by The Chariot, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Anyone here remember back before they had a grinder?

Anyone here still not have a grinder?

I was just thinking earlier today about how before I had a grinder, I was always my group's 'designated finger-picker', the person who picks the buds off the stems in small enough pieces to pack into a bowl/whatever. Just a fond remembrance of the past, feel free to share any thoughts/stories you have about finger-picking or one of your buddies doing it.

2. i got a grinder with my first piece so i wouldn't know the feelin

3. I hated breaking up the sticky bud cause they would always ask me to roll something right after. Yeah I'm gonna roll a blunt with all this sticky shit on my fingers!

Ahhh memories

4. Yea that was my first 2-3 months of smoking in 9th grade before my two best friends and I discovered the wonders of that which is a grinder.

My buddy who always used to want to pick and roll went from messing up 1/2 the joints he'd roll to being the best roller I know to date, and he STILL rolls em beautifully (especially blunts heheh).

5. haha oh man, i remember my friends and i always had the one sober friend who would tag along to the parties and shit. one time, we were all too fucked up on unmentionables to roll so he broke it up like a bitch. good times :smoke:

6. still break down by hand... i like to see what im smoking...

7. hahah yes when my grinder was MIA my friend from cali was our designated bowl packer because i took forever to break it up XD

8. I think that helps new smokers because it helps you figure out which weed is good/bad after you break it up and smoke it you can remember how it felt or smelled and then you can tell if your weed is good just by holding it :D

9. Well, ground weed burns a lot faster. I usually just break it up in my fingers for blunts and stuff, so it doesn't fall through into my mouth.

As for smoking a bong, I usually grind it. It burns a lot faster and hits better in my opinion.

Either way, it's pretty enjoyable.

10. Had a grinder, it got confiscated, never got another one.

IDK about this designated picker thing, weve always just had everyone pack their own bud

11. I always like to break it up by hand. I like touching and feeling my weed and making sure all the little stems are out instead of being ground up.