The Definition of Irony

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Jims, Oct 29, 2010.

1. So my Mom has been seeing this guy for awhile now but I never did bother to talk to her about him. I usually avoid talking to my mom we don't get along that well but we were talking a little while ago and it turns out her boyfriend is a NARC!!! One of the undercover people that infiltrates like coke rings and shit. No wonder he is always switching vehicles and carries a gun....I knew he couldn't be a normal cop but a NARC that scares me.....

2. That's not the definition of irony. That's the definition of surprise.

3. Fuck yea, I didnt think much of em cause he only stops by like once every 2 weeks or so. I've never been high around him but still its time to go smeagol mode on my precious and hide it like cake at a weight watchers convention!

4. wow that sucks

5. unless your pushin big weight, I wouldn't sweat it

6. You should befriend him, never know when you might need a friend on the other side of the law.

7. The only irony here is that you titled the thread "definition of irony" while it's clear from the post that you don't know the literal definition of irony. Also, that sucks, but I doubt he would rat on you if he's dating your mom. Just be careful if she fucks him over...

8. get hand cuffs and cuff him in you're basement and make him eat nothing but the illegal drugs he has arrested people for. then when he thinks it can't get any worse and he's addicted to almost drug out there. you knock him out and he wakes up naked, still handcuffed, in central square.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_amJ0YZrM]YouTube - Bender defines "irony"[/ame]

10. I'm guessing that since he is seeing your mother, he probably won't try and catch you doing any drugs. I can see how that would cause some serious conflict between him and your mother.

11. OP is in an amazing position.

You need to befriend this guy

12. Uhhh....yeah, OK, you go ahead, I'll wait back here...:rolleyes:

Sorry, but I would have a hard enough time trusting any narc, much less a professional one that literally gets paid to roll on people.

Don't think for a second he's gonna put your ass as a priority over his own job if it ever came down to it. You'll only end up with handcuffs on your wrist, and egg on your face.

13. WTF are you talking about?

How/why would the narc assume that OP smokes weed, and why would the OP tell him?

OP befriending narc = a highly influential character witness

14. That sucks and all but where is the irony?

15. missing a kidney

16. Just tell him you smoke weed all day everyday, but that you never buy it, and you don't grow it. Theres nothing he can do, and you'll have a new arch-enemy to feud with

17. I don't get how you guys don't see the irony. Sure, it's a shitty way to title the thread, but it's ironic that this guy smokes weed and his mom's BF is a narc.

Sounds kind of ironic to me.

18. Thats not ironic. Thats a coincidence.

19. no offense but your very wrong

20. Damn let me officially apologize to all of Grass City for mistaking the definition of irony and as far as befriending him fuuuuuuck that! When you trust people is usually when they put the knife in your back.....