Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The definition of dab

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wykyd_Green, Feb 17, 2012.

1. A fat dab will turn any grown ass man into a weeping bitch child.

Please comment or extend the definition.

2. A fat Dab will turn my grown ass into a very happy camper. :smoke:

3. Dumb ass bitch acronym = dab

4. People need to learn how to swear lmfao.

5. Dabs
    Rule
    Everything
    Around
    Me
    DREAM get the errl, dabbit dabbit up yall

6. Before I comment. Let it be known. I own a dome. And a nice bong.

Oil dome rips don't get you any higher than a bowl of green. They taste good but.

Now I've tested this with a friend. I packed a bowl of herb. Him a FAT Dab.

And he took his one hit. And already was going to pack another one while I was on my second hit.

He didn't get to high from the first. "A head change". In his own words.

Now by the time he was done packing his next dab.

I was fucking blown just cracking up that he got pooped on. After a few dabs I let him in on the green so we could be on the same level.

And we smoke dank fucking waxes n oils. At the time we had Amber Glass. Hella dank.

So yeah. Fuck Oil Domes. Waste of time and money with less high.

7. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']Before I comment. Let it be known. I own a dome. And a nice bong.

Oil dome rips don't get you any higher than a bowl of green. They taste good but.

Now I've tested this with a friend. I packed a bowl of herb. Him a FAT Dab.

And he took his one hit. And already was going to pack another one while I was on my second hit.

He didn't get to high from the first. "A head change". In his own words.

Now by the time he was done packing his next dab.

I was fucking blown just cracking up that he got pooped on. After a few dabs I let him in on the green so we could be on the same level.

And we smoke dank fucking waxes n oils. At the time we had Amber Glass. Hella dank.

So yeah. Fuck Oil Domes. Waste of time and money with less high.[/quote]

Cool send me your dome, I save money by ripping oil rigs.

I take small dabs and stay at a good level instead of chasing 'a head change'... I save that for special occasions.