Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the death and decay of hemp

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Numelle, Jul 9, 2009.

1. an 1/8 i bought was really stemmy, light in color and the first couple days was good, a energetic high but now it has a weird taste and i think has mold on it. is my stash dead. lmao this is a weird site. ahh my bowl is all gunky, but is it mold?:devious:

2. wtf. ok first of all you need to learn to concentrate on one topic. then you need to learn to arrange your ideas. anyways your bud could have been badly dried/cured or something which is causing it to rot. pic's would help cause without seeing the bud how can we tell you whats wrong with it?

3. i cant take photos, but it grew to have a different taste, im pretty sure its mold, i think because it was in its plastic bag!

4. The stuff in your bowl is probably resin. Why would there be mold growing on glass, if you add a heat element to it often?

5. na i didnt mean my glass i meant on the bud itsself. it looks like wilted lettuce

6. ok well there is a mold on weed thread stickyed in this section so look in that if you want more photos. but get a magnifying glass and look at the bud, if it has white shit on it like this its mold.
    [​IMG]

7. ooo no it, the ends just seem a little darkened and wilted, but if thats what mold is then nvm