The DEAs Response To Marijuana Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by thebeaver50, Jan 18, 2014.

I meant that 99% of plants are already regulation-free. It's been a process with ganja, and will be for some time, but it's moving. 

2. For the most part i was using a fruit plant as comparison, it could have been a rose bush. I do believe Cannabis has dietary value. Even more so than the dietary supplements(these products have not been evaluated by the FDA and have no nutritional benefits) that are constantly bombarded into your life via tv, radio, print, internet. I agree that, unfortunately, too many are misinformed and dont bother to take the time to easily educate themselves, especially in todays age of instant info. My main beef is with control. Dont control my life for me, i certainely have no interest in trying to control yours.

3. well we are on the way out of being controlled. it started with religions making people think we had to go to someone else to talk to god, now more people realize god is a personal thing and not something to be institutionalized or given over to a relay man to get back to you, lol. it is the same with government as they take the role of the clergy men in this day and time and people giving over all their personal power etc, waiting for them to get back to us- lol. when we need a hand to hold to get down the steps it is a good thing but they are not letting go when we reach the bottom and we reach flat ground on our own two feet. until we can make it down the steps alone then it all stays the same...