The DEAs Response To Marijuana Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by thebeaver50, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Some are brainwashed but a lot know it damn well already. They are sociopaths with no conscience and a broken moral compass. They know they profit of off destroying family's and they just simply don't care, hell they get off on it.

2. Don't overlook the fact they are playing GAMES with people at all levels of the politics.
    Making something seem so obviosuly "right" as in the current shitfest that is the leftist interests looking to "legalize" doesn't mean that is a healthy policy. It just looks better than anything these assclowns say. Look at political elections with the lesser of two evils choices. Same game, different venue.

there's an app for that....

[​IMG]

4. There is something to be said about a mass overturn of populous opinion on a drug that has been used recreationally for as long as we can remember.

For 100 years or so we have lived in a country that rejects marijuana. Call it politics , brainwashing, faux science, I don't give a shit

Now all of the sudden everyone says "pots not bad.... Why the hell did you said it was. Legalize that shit"

So now there's an education period that has to happen. We cant have people walking down the street smoking at their will and using it recklessly. Just as we expect people not to wake up every morning and take 3or 4 Advil with breakfast lunch and dinner so they never feel pain. Responsibility.

So yes, I get that the DEA overturning a longstanding opinion on a drug is not simple thing. But.... Education education education. Keep it coming

/end mini rant

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Its amazing how much this guy believes what he is saying .

6. The media is CONTROLLED. Its not that public opinion has changed. Its that the media has decided to now finally paint a different picture.

The media is owned by the corporations and people looking to financially benefit from pot in big pharma pill form. The ad after ad for pharma drugs on the tv tells the story. Big pharma bought in BIG TIME into the media so they can peddle their wares. Of course, they will now use the media to "re-brand" the image of pot as they see fit to change public perception so they can sell cannabis-derived meds without people going, "but wait....this was supposed to KILL us not all that long ago?"

For those old enough to remember, no one supported the drug war decades ago already. Its been a media charade for its existence.

7. Absolutely. I realize the wording of that post was a little broad and general. The media, whether public opinion or not, unfortunately has a large impact on our daily lives. My point was that it's not simply going to happen overnight. And that's simply reiterating what the whole movement has said since the beginning.

Just because were aware that politicians are scumbags, and everyone can be bought, and the crazy world we live in, doesn't change anything. We still have to deal with the reality.

8. Anybody else find it fishy that now with the end of two wars, the addition of new government agencies, and the collapse of the housing and stocking market, they want to paint marijuana as a save drug.

It's legal to sell in two states and the White House has openly said that they will not go after legit dispensaries.

Seems like the whole weed thing was a back up plan to make money if our country was ever in a pickle.

That's just how I feel. Idc if they legalize it or not. I just don't want to go to jail if I get busted with a zip.

9. You are thoroughly confused

10. #50 Galaxy420, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014

up to this point education of cannabis is biased from anti cannabis research funding more prohibition. the billions wrapped up in testing equipment and you would think that they would really test it and find a way to use the tests and heal the human population. instead the tests are swept under the rug ( biased) and not shared with average everyday humans. We need backwater scientists who have access to the equipment to stand out and show that it is good for us, not bad.
    cannabis is a weed and grows as such. in a rational society how can a weed be worth anything more than a weed in the ditch status?? I honestly do not think weed will get anyone out of debt and to think that way is crazy. really we need more down to earth people associating with the weed and not someone looking to get lots of money.

11. Note I never said scientific studies. Simple education across the entire board. I completely agree with you

12. #52 floating_by, Jan 29, 2014
    The fook they are...

How many billions have come to light that the banks laundered during the meltdown? It's been put forth that it was one of the only things that kept the whole thing from toppling over. Pay attention to international affairs. Hilary Clinton made a tip to BURMA for the first time in decades to try to drum up a deal just as we're getting pushed out of Afghansitan. They needed somewhere to set up shop for more smack. Nixon and Burma were good friends. (And PepsiCo.) The drug war has been an off the books opportunity to fund black ops wars all over. How do you think all those drones are flying all over the place without Congressional approval?

The MEDICAL angle is not being paid attention to nearly enough by so many. Pharma is already one of the most wildly profitable industries. Looking at the patents the government has on cannabis, the very serious diseases it can help treat/cure will be an absolute economic windfall for a select few. Receational pot absolutely pales in comparison for economic opportunity. Its all a ruse to GET RID OF raw plant cannabis. But first, you have to "take over" the industry to wipe out competition. It's not being presented as a way to save the economy as the media doesn't want the sleeping masses to know what kind of profits they're after and why.

13. All synthetic drugs are derived from the constituent parts of real life plants and then profited massively from. the way I see it, the more people who come to realize that plants can heal the better off humanity will be. less synthetic more real! naturopathic medicine is shunned by high level executive doctors but in terms of everyday man naturopathic medicine is totally necessary and required as we walk and live among the plants/herbs of the world.

I see the benefits of breaking down matter (plant matter)  to get the exact constituent parts that make a "" medicine"" but we are way to far removed from and have forgotten where our medicine actually comes from, the natural world. no matter what spins the media puts on synthetic meds they will only and always be that and the human system is not synthetic in any way shape or form

14. Absolutely agree. Those concerned with profit care not from whence it came, unfortunately.
    The Egyptiam tombs. The Chinese tombs. Too much evidence its been with mankind from our inceptions and beyond, and we were able to survive as long as we did as a species precisely because the human experience involved natural cannabinoid consumption. I'm very convinced that cannabinoid deficiences are at the root of all kinds of human malady. No question. Our bodies have the receptors for a reason.

And it scares them that their inflated crime statistics will also drop by half meaning that sociopaths will have to start looking for jobs in the private sector. And that should scare us........

16. Meet your new "drug treatment conselors." Oh my how fun that will be...

17. I bet the lack of funding from the cigarette companies scares the tits off them.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

"Seems like the whole weed thing was a back up plan to make money if our country was ever in a pickle."  Like I said - he's thoroughly confused. 

19. What scares the DEA is their budget being slashed in half.

Why doesn't Obama appoint someone to head the DEA that shares his supposed views on marijuana? He can hire and fire with impunity within his administration. The continuing persecution of medical marijuana all comes down to the President alone. The buck stopped there.

20. #60 Dr McJiblets, Jan 29, 2014
    Of course they're scared. They're going to lose millions of dollars in federal grant money once it's legal. lol

Don't let anyone fool you. It's not politics nor is it true worry or some sort of vague heroism. It's fucking MONEY. It ALL stems back to money. It's the driving force of government. The people don't matter (obviously, because they're throwing people in jail for smoking a PLANT).