The DEA is in my town

Discussion in 'General' started by Blockin, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I live in a semi small town, and the DEA has came in, they already busted one of the guys I know and thinking about taking a break from smoking for a bit. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen? Thanks

2. Really man you too? Better watch out :rolleyes:

3. They came to my town about a year ago. They only busted the hard drug dealers.

4. Yea its the dealers not the smokers, they'd have soooo many smokers to worry about.

5. Dude I say you grab a nice ounce or half o and law low for the rest. Dont need to stop smoking cause DEA around :Smoke::smoke:

6. Well the thing I don't get is that my town really doesn't have any hard drug dealers, that I know of at least.

7. Whats the population of your town? I bet you have several hard drug dealers that you dont know of.

8. Board all your windows and put no trepass signs in your yard. Grab dried foods and a shotgun, hide out in your basement until this blows over man. If the DEA are in your town and youve smoked or smoke they will now and have legal right to raid/arrest you.

9. ......better call Saul.

10. If you don't give the local police reason to be suspicious of you, like hanging out with known drug dealers or users, then you should be fine. So if laying low means not going to a dealer or growers house, that would definitely be wise. If you have some weed smoke that shit in the basement like I do..

11. [quote name='"Blockin"']

Well the thing I don't get is that my town really doesn't have any hard drug dealers, that I know of at least.[/quote]

Every town has at least 1 hard drug dealer...every town

12. Yeah your probably right, besides I would only know if I was looking for them

13. small towns have quite a few hard drug dealers, especially in the midwest.

i wouldnt be surprised if thats why they're there.

14. the DEA is everywhere... all the timE!

15. DEA probably isn't there for weed.

Local Police are there for that.

Little ass town, plenty of unmentionables dealers.

16. DEA recently adopted this as their theme song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5LlkvWexvA]Big & Rich - Comin' To Your City (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

17. [quote name='"Blockin"']I live in a semi small town, and the DEA has came in, they already busted one of the guys I know and thinking about taking a break from smoking for a bit. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen? Thanks[/quote]

As long as you're not selling you should be fine.

Sent from my iPod touch using GC Forum