The DEA is Amazing

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Stinkweed, Jul 6, 2010.

1. :rolleyes:

I know most people have seen this, but for those who havent:

THESE are the people who are telling us that marijuana is deadly :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKJH00zph9U]YouTube - DEA Agent shoots himself[/ame]

2. Haha what a dumbass. Anyone who shoots themselves in the foot should never be handling a deadly weapon.
    And, honestly, the DEA has no right to be talking about guns. They create the violence. If they just left us the fuck alone violence wouldn't be necessary :smoke:

3. "I am the only one in this room who is professional enough to carry this glock .40"

First of all that isn't even the proper name for the glock model 23 and second of all as a military MP his weapon's control was horrific. YOU ARE NEVER SUPPOSE TO HAVE YOU FINGER INSIDE THE TRIGGER GUARD UNLESS YOU INTEND TO FIRE YOUR WEAPON! I would have had my ass handed to me if I ever did that. I hope even though he shot himself he received some type of disciplinary action for that he could have killed someone in that room because he failed to use the most basic weapon's safety.

4. It will be under the action of negligent discharge of a firearm. It will be dealt with accordingly and disiplinary measures are taken.

This member was entirelly negligent with his firearm jeopradizing everyone within the vicinity.

5. Jesus Christ, I knew gun safety better than that guy when I was 7.

6. rofl for real... he was tryin way too hard to impress those little kids xD

7. I think the best part of this entire video is the fact he shoots himself with a handgun then tries to keep going on despite his shock. After shooting himself with a handgun he tries to have her hand him an assault rifle then you hear someone say "put it down! put it down!" It was just so amazing.

8. I love how like nobody jumped when the gun went off :laughing:

9. My dad showed me this video years ago, still funny.

10. At least he made a great example of how accidents happen... to retards. :smoke:

11. That's great, I never knew that guy was DEA. The best part is when he's like "now, I am the ONLY one professional enough to use a glock in this room..."

Glocks are so damn stupid (no offense to any crazy psychokiller glock owners out there). The best part is they add insult to injury by calling their little mechanism a "SafeAction" trigger. More like MurderAction. Some of those pistols have a trigger weight of like 4lbs...

Not trying to stick up for this fool, but I wouldn't want to be in the same room as a glock.

12. "I am the only one professional enough that I know of to handle this weapon." Motions to put in holster. BAM! Right in the foot.

HAHAHAHA, fucking classic. /foot in mouth

13. What a tool.

14. i hate those safety triggers, they hurt like shit after shooting for a while

15. agreed, but is it a glock 22 or a glock 23? both are .40 y'know. I can't tell from the video whether or not it's a 15 or 13 round mag

16. I can't tell it but I am just guessing it is a compact but now that I think about it a model 22 standard would probably make more sense haha! I have a sweet HK .45 USP tactical that I love to death I am going to have to take some pictures of it one day and post them on one of the boards! I still need to name her though and she is a fuckin beast!

17. Man that is why when stoned, and some army dood pulls out his gun I'm scared shitless. Not because it is a gun, but because you are high, with possibly a loaded weapon that you were too stupid to disarm. Ain't trying to get shot. But this DEA agent is awesome, obviously you can't be afraid to shoot yourself to be in the DEA.

18. I can't believe he didn't yell or anything from having been shot in the foot, damn.

19. lol seriously guys, for the glock wrong name people try to talk about shit they have no clue about in ANY line of work and at ANY level of authority