THE DEA CAUTIONS WEED DEVELOP SPOTS ARE THE ‘NEW METH HOUSES’

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by WeedMan74, Aug 5, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Just as with every state who has legalized it in some form, you ALWAYS have this "concerned group of citizens" who stand up and make up stories to instill fear into people. There is no data supporting MJ EVER causing a death...in history. The DEA is a totally out of control militia-like group operating under the guise of winning that "war on drugs," which has been nothing but a money pit and an abject failure. It's very easy to see that Colorado has handled this whole transition fairly well and all problems have stemmed from the Federal Government not being willing to get it's greedy little hands out of the millions of tax dollars coming out of the state currently. The DEA needs abolished just like the Department of Education and a whole bunch of "departments" within the government that only provide jobs for lazy people and who never do anything to help the people. Our country is regulated to damn death and I fear the day when the Federal Gvt. decides to "regulate" MJ...which is coming. With government involvement, you can rest assured that they will only do what gets them the most dollars and screw the will of the people. That's about how it all works under the current administration...and Hillary will just be an extension of the same. MJ should have been declassified to a lower class decades ago and true studies done on it to try and determine and prove some of the many health benefits from this plant. Instead, we were lied to, and continue to be lied to, and told that it's a horrible substance and the cause for increased ER visits in Colorado as well as traffic accidents...which is just a crock! Our only hope is to clean out Washington DC from the bottom to the top and start over again with brand new people. Most beggars off the street could've done more good for this country than the man responsible for the past 8 years. But God help us if the Feds get their greedy little fingers and all their scientific knowledge....which is basically NONE since they've never allowed the plant to be formally studied, on MJ and it's growth, cultivation and sale. The only way you'll be able to get anything of quality IS to grow it yourself.

TWW

• Like Like x 7
  2. :( so tired of all this caution and hate, just let me smoke my herb in peace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  3. #4 Galaxy420, Aug 8, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    most people will just grown their own but still people will grow for others' because beautiful women asked some guy to grow her some weed. that dude will grow forests for her!!!!

4. lol im not sure thats how it would happen

• Like Like x 2
  5. That story isn't entirely false. People are renting houses and destroying them with grow operations. Fake name and the owner is left holding bag when they leave. I looked at a couple that had been grow houses when I was buying my house. It wasn't pretty, bad electrical work and mold issues were common.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Uhh.. And that is the fault of legalization in what way? Sounds like shitty people to me.. And they are not limited to the MJ industry, they are EVERYWHERE!

• Like Like x 4
  7. Website fucked up my phone. Worthless news site.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. There are so many people trying so hard to put marijuana back in a scary light. It's too late. The cat is out of the bag. The can of worms has been opened.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anyone should have seen it coming with stuff released like this they don't want to make it legal any time soon, no matter what the people want.

It's crazy to think that the illegal drug trade will not continue in legal states with the value of marijuana still high and all the surrounding states being illegal. It is a lower risk big money making opportunity for anyone who does not care to violate the law.

If they are talking about BHO explosions being the new meth houses, I could see that logic I guess, but I suppose that old moonshine distilleries were meth houses as well. The difference is alcohol and especially marijuana are quite a bit easier on the body than meth.