The day has come!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tonyhimselff, Jan 17, 2013.

1. So my GF is pregnant and due on Feb 10th. She had an appointment today and turns out that she has Preclampsia which is really high blood pressure which can be really dangerous for her.

They sent us to the hospital did some more test and turns out that there's a 95% chance they are going to induce her labor tomorrow.

I'm excited yet nervous since is a bit early and the doctor said it looks like the baby seems like she's a few weeks behind in development. Even though my GF is only 4'11" . Anybody out there been In a similar situation?

2. Wow man congrats! This next hoot's for you, and your gf. I hope all goes well for you and your family tomorrow.

3. Hey brutha It's a blessing the next 48 hours she is gonna need you for nothing more then to be there and be reassuring. hold her hand and tell her what a great job she has done not what a great job she is doing . Stay with it friend and congrats on being a dad! best damn thing that I ever had anything to do with.

4. Congrats dude! You must be pretty excited to be a dad. Just be there for your girl and be the best damn dad you can be

5. Thank you everybody I am really excited, evrything is starting to fall in place. After tomorrow I can get this worry of my chest!