the day after tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by Noldster, May 30, 2004.

1. good movie, ending kinda sucked, but in general, it was good. i'd rent it when it comes on video. dont wanna spoil the ending so thats all i have to say. anyone else see it?

2. i'll agree with your view on it.........don't want to talk about it though, incase i give shit away.........i allways do that.......lol........Peace out......Sid

3. Sid, there always seems to be something similar about all ur posts, anyway....Peace Out.....Noldster

lol j/k

<3

4. heheh, ill bet his "." key is all worn down and old looking :D

5. lol..... i never realized it sid ..but i post like you do... sorry didnt mean to steal yo postin' style... :p

6. yeah........i post alot with the "....." but i try not too seeing it is not very good english.........peace out.......wee-one

lol...

7. but arse, he isnt using just 3 .'s. he is using like 5, so :O

8. yeah i agree with arseface............i'm just pausing to think about things, and being stoned means i need to pause more, like 12 dots in a line insted of 3 (well that's better than the lame excuse i was about to come out with).......lol............why change the habbit of a lifetime?...........lol............Peace out.........Sid

why does it bother anyone?...................

9. lol i dont think it bothered anyone....they were just remarking on it.....i use it alot too

"being stoned means i need to pause more, like 12 dots in a line"
    ^lol hte greatest excuse!(and it makes sense, too)