The Dark Side of the Force

Discussion in 'General' started by MyBuddyJebus, May 24, 2009.

1. So I am watching Star Wars and I started to think about what side of the force I would choose to be on.

I've come to the conclusion that I would probably be on the dark side because it seems that everything (basic human emotion and normal social interaction) can lead to the dark side. Anikan is the only character that shows emotion. He loves, hates, fears etc. It seems to me that being a normal human being leads to the dark side. You can't have any close relationships because it can lead to greed or jealousy. In the 3rd movie it is stated that Anikan would be kicked off the council for being married and having a child on the way. I would rather enjoy the pleasures of life AND being powerful at the same time.

my conclusion:

Dark Side FTW! :hello:

2. Dark Side all the way

3. jedis are way better they kik ass in star wars good movie series

4. I like the whole storm trooper costumes... there badass lookin'

5. jedi knight my friends

6. I like your way of thinking

7. I should really get around to watching the Star Wars movies, I'm missing out on so many pop culture references haha

8. You haven't seen Star Wars?! The only people who haven't seen Star Wars are the characters in Star Wars, and that's because they lived it! They LIVED the Star Wars!!!

9. Dude, SWTOR is coming out, a Star Wars MMO, won't be for awhile though. But, it's designed around the Republic vs Sith struggle. You can align with Sith or the Republic with various classes. Not too much has been released about it, it probably won't even be in beta for another couple of years depending on how fast BioWare works on it.

But anyways, Dark Side all the way. I know my anger is more abundant than otherwise, lol.

10. dude I don't know why anyone wouldn't watch Star Wars. it's such a classic film.

11. I would be an ewok.

12. fuck im ggonna play that shit when it comes out. that sounds sick.

but id train to be a jedi on the light side of the force and then switch to the dark side and murk fools. dark side is way more epic.. no pussy rules holding you back

13. Likewise mang, I'm pretty sick of WoW so by the time SW:TOR comes out I'll probably be in the mood for an MMO. I think I'm moreso sick of the standard dwarfs, elves, humans, goblins, etc, etc. I need another genre.

14. the dark side has way to many bad vibes going along with it somebodys always getting strangled im just trying to burn some endor grown herb with yoda and samuel jackson and blasts some wamp rats with my t-16 (pretty baked right now):smoking:

15. Id be the first to master both

16. i'm an eagle scout, the real worlds Jedi Masters.:D

17. i'll be a fuckin wookie

i'd kick all ass