Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the dark side of ms. jane....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tokey's, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Yeah. if you recall the story from DARE it is BS, or get your weed from someone you trust.

2. #22 MakaveliArts, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    This guy has the right idea.

I am not sure about this. Usually the only people who use Formaldahyde are unique. And what they due is they take a cig, or a joint, dip it in formaldahyde, and wrap it in tin foil. Later they smoke it.

3. #23 Puppy981, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    Hate to be a downer bro, but laced weed is out there. I grabbed a dime of some pretty weird shit before. I've burned enough herb to know that there was more than THC in my system. The effect of the weed was very down played and something else was very over bearing, a feeling of restlessness, mild visual distortion, profuse sweating and ALOT of energy, I felt like god.

Although, looking back I asked for it given my source was an obviously very fond of hard. But as a new kid in the nieghbor hood I had to establish myself and crackheads surprisingly know the people you wanna know if you wanna get your, you know... Crack had flooded those streets. Haha fuckin crackheads...

But it was definitely a trip man...Experience I won't soon forget.

4. crack residue then? them crackheads is drippin' with it, like keif from a grinder :smoking:

5. Dude as long as you dont buy from a bum, addict, or any other shady character, your fine.

A dealer would never lace with anything. Because he knows you can rat him out to the cops if he fucks you in a deal or laces something. All they need is his phone number and they can trace him down, and dealers know this.

6. Shit, I wish someone would lace my weed with PCP, that would make my day