The dankest dank i've ever seen in my life.

Discussion in 'General' started by weedman90.og, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is the dankest bud i think I have ever seen in my life.
    It\'s a rare F13 blue pheno I almost shit when I layed my eyes upon it.
    and you thought that high time cup winner you\'re growing was good?

View attachment 114076

2. Is it yours?

3. it was probly created in a lab through genetic breeding, look at the leaves they are bearly staing alive. It probly hard for the plant to stay alive because they isolated the THC producing part of the plant and it is taking away from the rest of the plants ability to grow properly.

4. damn that shit is blue! fuckng kill.

5. Don\'t speak when you don\'t know what you\'re talking about.
    That was bred by dj short through many years of selective breeding it\'s not genetically modified.
    It\'s about a 1/200 phenotype of the F13 stock.
    That plant is the most beautiful thing I\'ve ever seen in my life and no it is not mine other guy. lol

Dj shorts is king of the blue and purple strains. I\'ve also heard that the high on this phenotype lasts ALLDAY!

6. that shit looks pretty ill .......

7. That stuff looks like fire....more like ice, but not bad at all. It looks like it might have a hashy taste.

8. whats wrong with a plant being genetically modified, you talk like its an insult. I bet if some bio engineers were sent to isolate the THC making gland in pot, we could have dank bud that you could OD on.

9. Listen to yourself you\'re talking about genetically modifying a plant species.
    Do you know what kind of adverse effects that can actually have on the environment?
    What if someone genetically modified your dna to where your kids would all have a dick on their face and pee out of their foreheads?

10. That plant doesn\'t look too happy :eek:

11. you just compared really really really dank weed to having a penis on our face. :confused:

12. my point exactly

13. That was a horrid comparison, bro. Plus, you\'re getting quite offended over nothing. Get the wad out of your butt-hole. :eek:

14. After a 1/8th blunt of purple wreck w/ sour d bblhash you can blow things out of proportion.
    This is why I don\'t like to talk about good genetics here on GC because everyone always has something really stupid to say.
    I\'m going to post my shit piss and fart jokes here and discuss cannabis at icmag.

15. Bigred420 simply posted what he thought about the plant...in no way directed totally at you. Then you immediately quote him and start off with, \" Don\'t speak when you don\'t know what you\'re talking about. \"

Sounds like you have that Little-Man syndrome. You know, the one where little punks try to act all hard to compensate for their small penises and such. :(

16. Have you ever bought a Tomato from the store? What about any vegetables? Any fruits? Guess what, chances are those are genetically modified unless your buying 100% organic. Talk about adverse effects on the environment...

17. I was talking with a person that worked a genetic engineer and she was working on making a new type of corn that grew larger husks that could effectively create more food with less plant needed to be grown. She was a pretty smart person, and it made me think about if someone could do that with cannibus to make the buds bigger and more potent.

18. I shop at whole foods *****.
    I don\'t eat genetically modified foods.
    We dont know that much about them yet.
    BTW they\'ve had genetically modified corn bigred and it actually did have an adverse effect on crops.
    Read about it, google it.
    Hell it was even in hightimes this or last month.

19. It looks like a freaking... frosted blueberry bush. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.