The danish police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ganja Art, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Now, fellow tokers, i honestly don't know much about your american police, except for the stuff i've been watching on Boston Legal, CSI and Special Victims Unit.
    Also, some part of me wished it was like in Fringe. But anyways... :smoke:

A friend of mine and I was just cathing up on some old days at college. He's a pretty chill guy, funny, and also from Palestina.
    He has some friends that aren't as nice as him, and theese friends are in a war with the rockers called "Hells Angels". I, personally, think the whole shit is stupid. I mean, that dude is trying be all gangsta and stuff even though he goes to a good college, live in a nice place, and has alot of friends. But on the other hand, he is pretty chill, and makes a somewhat positive influence on his friends. It can't all be gangsta. Even G-unit has a cameraman, lol.

Anyhow. There's this dude from Hells Angels, who attacked one of his friends with a hammer in front of a clinic. Off topic joke: Stop! Hammertime:hello:
    Now, this dude goes to court. And he has 41 charges against him, that involves trespassing, robbery of both houses and cars, sale and possesion of drugs - which i can't mention here -, and violence. 41 fucking charges... And what does this dude get?

1 year man...
    (#$%=/&%"%$&@!!!!?!!?!!!)

I don't get our system.. Also, here, you get more years for robbing a bank, than you get for killing someone.
    Two parents, got 1 year of prison for trapping their daughter inside a dog cage for hours, and forcing their son showling snow in his bare feet and lock him up in a cage inside the driveway. For fun..
    A foreginer.. Killing some guy with a knife for money. 14 years...
    And not talking about all the 14-15-16-17 year old dudes, killing, raping, robbing - and goes free without penalty.

Some would say it's a sick world we live in.. But man, i just wish people would spread some more good vibes. On tv, the magazines, in everyday life. Cutting all that bullshit out about racism, wealth and power, survival of the fittest and shit. Just see dudes live in peace. And the consequences man.. They should be higher for taking away peoples freedom, and spreading more shit to our society. And im talking about the big guys here. Rapist, murderes, robbers, all that stuff you see in the news regulary..

And the police man... Don't get me started. Why the HELL are you spending your time and resources busting people pee in the corner of the streets, for talking a bit loud, possesion of weed, or pulling over guys looking "suspicius"?
    I've seen the danish edition of cops.. This dude gets arrested for peeing behind some bushes. His friend think its ridiciulus, and tells them so in a chill way. Next thing he is in the car too.

So overall: The police are using up many of their officers, to catch some small time "criminals". When they do so, the criminals gets a fine and possibly a stain on their record.
    Now, when they rarerly catch the big ones, the system they work for give them a tempomarily short stay in a motel, also just known as prison. After a while: Rince and repeat.

Fucking system...

2. The people have been deprived of mother earth

Ganja + music = No problems

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viqd5m7EACM]YouTube - El Ten Eleven - Sorry About Your Irony (HD)[/ame]

3. Wow man, that's pretty crazy considering how different the US is. HEre in jersey, these laws are definitely bullshit when it comes to drug charges but defanitely strict on actual crimes. Sorry to hear about the injustice man :(

4. I was only in Denmark for about a week once, in the late 1990's. The Danes were about the friendliest people that I'd ever met, and the country seemed very safe. I don't think that they understand violent crime, though - which isn't necessarily a bad thing as long as they can keep it that way.

I gather that the "Hell's Angles" wannabe guy that you mentioned was not a cyclist but, believe me, motorcycle gangs in Scandanavia are not at all like they are in America. :D