The Dangers of Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by DankBlazer420, Nov 24, 2010.

1. I'm new to these forums and I was looking around in some threads and noticed a lot of people have these ideas that weed can kill you in some way or another. Marijuana itself is not radioactive like nicotine in cigarettes. Marijuana itself can not kill you, sure you can have respiratory issues but that's just from the inherent properties of smoke. Vaporizers make it harmless. I was kinda surprised by how many people there were here that were misinformed. If you havent seen it, this is a great documentary to watch next time you're blazin :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2QZPo89flI]YouTube - The Union - The Business Behind Getting High (Part One)[/ame]

2. Cause nobody here has seen the Union:rolleyes:

3. I have never seen a serious thread on here saying weed could kill & i'm pretty sure 99% of people on here have seen The Union.
    ...Just sayin
    :)

4. Haha to me the best argument is simply that living kills you... and so if you're going to fear weed and cigs and this and that because you're afraid to die then you're not living, just dying...

One thing that kinda weirded me out though was this lady in charge of my class had a friend that was a stoner that died at like 35 from seizures or stroke or something and she all he did was smoke ... so she was saying thats what killed him...

I love herb and i dont by into that bullshit I just thought it was kinda weird to hear a pothead dying from a seizure at such a young age.

5. Was he fat?

6. haha I dunno I shoulda asked

I didnt wanna argue with her much or ask too many questions since the dude died tho

7. he probably has had seziures before.