The Daily Trumper

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Nothing you say here detracts from the truth of the video.
    Calling an organization wildly anti-trump is a compliment about the organization's morality.

Better would be for you to point out lies you think are in the video.
    But instead, the adopted stratgegy is to kill the messenger when the message is irrefutable.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's rhetorical propaganda, images that appear to compare Donald Trump to the worst dictators in history. Lincoln was probably the worst dictator in American History, responsible for the unnecessary deaths of about 750,000 American men, and he is their hero. No dice, they are degenerate liars, and worse, and their organization is plagued with scandal.

3. To start, the entire antifa video is a bold faced lie.

Ideas can't storm a beach, you silly goose.

Unless you're willing to admit that antifa actually is an organized group, with members, or.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Comparing a dictator-wannabe to former dictators is appropriate.
    It was the dictator tactics being compared, not the levels of violence.

I think most racists don't know they are racists.
    They are just uncomfortable around those who are different, but mean them no harm.
    Fear of different others is built into our DNA.
    I'm also uncomfortable calling anyone a racist, or criticizing them for racist statements.

But calling Lincoln, republican liberator of the slaves, "the worst dictator in American history, responsible for the unnecessary deaths of about 750,000 american men..." cries out for that description.

We WOKE LIBERALS now understand the reason for the depth of your hatred of liberals.
    (I must be using the word "woke" correctly to mean decency and honesty, because no one on this page, where I saw it used, has defined it for me any other way)

I suspect you aren't the only one on this page whose hatred of liberals is honed in that fashion.

5. I don't think you can point out a single lie in any of those videos.
    We both know that you won't even try.

The ANTIFA shown in the video was a far different ANTIFA than exists today, but they share the common value of defending democracy against fascism, hence the name ANTI-FAscist.

The only antifa admission I can make is to agree with Trump FBI director Wray's description of antifa as "more of an ideology than a group." (That would've gotten Wray fired if trump hadn't been so weak politically)

There are no factual grounds for any stronger admissions.

• Like Like x 1
  6. FBI director calls antifa 'a real thing'

FBI Director Christopher Wray described antifa as "a real thing" during a hearing Thursday on Capitol Hill, noting that the bureau has open cases against individuals who self-identify as anti-fascist activists.

Wray, who was testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee as part of its worldwide threats hearing, was responded to questions about the level of threat the movement poses.

"Antifa is a real thing. It's not a fiction," Wray said of the far-left group.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/516911-fbi-director-wray-calls-antifa-a-real-thing

This dude is alllover the damn place - like all politicians.

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. #8947 ChiefRunningPhist, Jun 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2021

8. #8948 garrison68, Jun 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    I never said anything about "liberals". I am not a lifelong Republican. I voted for Clinton in 2016. I voted for Obama twice. The Democratic Party has fallen apart, much the way the Republican Party has in the past. You just don't recognize it.

Lincoln was responsible for the deaths of 750,000 American men, which left hundreds of thousands of widows, and millions of fatherless children without a provider, The first female millionaires were made, through their investments in that slaughter. Very few people care about this or even think about it. They were taught that Lincoln was a great man. Lincoln was horrendous, a total butcher and it was all for money and power, not for the sake of the slaves.

Covid has killed about .18% of this country's population as of today, which is a terrible tragedy. The Civil War, which Lincoln could have prevented, killed over 2% of the country's total population, yet this man is on our money and memorialized in our capital with a statue. It's disgusting, and the Lincoln Project is, as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 4
  9. These reports of Barr’s DOJ getting records on people Trump hates are pretty dirty and Trumps supporters are fine with it as long as it’s the enemy. Contrast that with fighting investigations into the Trump Riot. Those are allies.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. And he is barking his “fake news” bs yesterday when he tweeted things about media crackdowns and the FCC at the time. I grew up with and know many real conservatives. With this Martial Law talk, legal action against comedy, and deficit spending, there is absolutely nothing truly Conservative about Trump and his supporters. There is a reason the Reagan family wanted no part of Trumps re election run and stopped him from using the real Conservative of the 2 on his coins and junk they were selling. I hate Reagan for his big push on pot laws, but he was real.

• Like Like x 1
  11. He is truly insane.

j

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

12. I remember his little comment of “trial by combat” which of course Trump supporters think is fine for some reason but I’d like to get the exact statements in court. In Michigan, he stated to the court that he wasn’t alleging fraud while saying the opposite to the public.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 5
  13. I’ve heard many many “conservatives” speak on the fear of Martial Law and liberals to just recently having a full blown Trump loyalist to tell me that the law has been used 60 times in this country and he supported Flynns notion. I love that personally and wager that within this decade, we will see the Republican Party try and recapture Conservatism. But as the Dead Democrat crowd cheers, they say the days of Bush/Reagan are done. I Love that too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1