The Daily Trumper

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Jul 13, 2019.

1. #8901 Cactus Ed, May 27, 2021
    Last edited: May 27, 2021
    That's quite an imagination you have, Bill. There was only one person killed and she was unarmed when the police shot her. The other four people died from natural causes. Where did you find the information about why the rioters were not armed? Did you make it up or is it official?
    Did 5 People Die During Jan. 6 Capitol Riot? | Snopes.com

• Like Like x 2
  2. I don’t get it either, they can call Jan 6 a goat fuxking for all I care, I watched it live. There were no tourism trips or hugging and kissing either. Republicans would be really embarrassed if those hicks had gotten their hands on AOC or Pelosi. Or Pence for that matter.

Pence can say whatever he wants to now, he knows, in his soul, that Trump was nowhere to be found when he needed the locality that he had given. Look close and you’ll see that lump in his throat whenever he speaks nice about Trump. Some fools never learn.

3. You're right, if someone had been killed it would have embarrassed the Republicans. I think most of them hate what happened that day. The reason The Man wasn't ready for violence that day is that it was so uncharacteristic of Trump supporters to be violent. Truth be told it was more fringe groups instead of Republicans that caused the chaos even though a lot of Republicans joined in, many of whom didn't really realize what was truly happening.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I’ve wondered that about all of these things that have broken out these past few years. While some people are honestly concerned about whatever the issue is, I think a lot of the people that stir this into violence, looting, burning, riots, whatever, aren’t even voters or political people. Just criminals, trouble makers, n such that will take a police shooting and churn it to an opportunity to do what criminals do. **Not all criminals tho, some of us are just low down pot growers. **

5. Capitol riot deaths: Cause of death released for 4 of 5 (not Sicknick)
    Admittedly the other 4 died from indirect effects.
    But they are unlikely to have died without the riots.
    Which brings up a common judgement strategy of comparing what happened during an offense with what would've happened without the offense.

From Prohibited Items
    Prohibited Items on the U.S. Capitol Grounds
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Pursuant to the United States and District of Columbia Criminal Codes, firearms, dangerous weapons, explosives, or incendiary devices are prohibited on U.S. Capitol Grounds.
    • Federal law prohibits flying Unmanned Aircraft Systems, such as drones, anywhere in the District of Columbia. Washington, D.C. and the U.S. Capitol Grounds are designated as a NO DRONE ZONE.
    Otherwise any group of armed yahoos could take over the capitol by force.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Was Trump correct?
    Did the corona virus escape from a chinese lab?
    That certainly seems possible now that intelligence agencies have become believable again, and given it a possibility.

When trump first made that claim, we liberals rolled our eyes because all his other lies made anything he said suspect. (It's not because we hate trump or repubs, we just hate lying and immorality)
    His hydrochloroqine and bleach claims were especially off-putting.

But credit should be given where credit is due, and trump got at least 2 things right.
    1. Maybe it really is the "chinese virus."
    2. He did an excellent job setting up vaccine development and aquisation thru Warp Speed.
    (Sadly his distribution plans were terrible)

If trump had been smart enough to deal with the virus competently, we'd probably be calling him "President Trump" today instead of "DearLoser."

Recent polls say that
    66 percent of the american public doesn't want Trump to run again.

85% Of Republicans Want Candidates To Agree With Trump, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Americans Support Early Cut To Federal Jobless Benefit | Quinnipiac University Poll

Inside the gop the story is different.
    66 percent of GOP want Trump to run for reelection: poll
    66 percent of GOP want Trump to run for reelection: poll

One of our political parties is out of step with the american public.
    That same party is putting democracy at risk by not erradicating the BigLie.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I generally agree, but I think Trump claims way too much credit for the vaccine. While he was cheering and acting as tho he barked orders on developing it, I credit the r and d depts, along with the stockholders and management of the companies that produced it. Some of them didn’t even take the govt funds for development. Yes, Trump said things, but they were motivated by much more than him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. What? It's a god damn miracle and the God Saint Trump did it all. He made sure they put one drop of chlorox in every vaccine. :D

9. Interesting enough, the party who claims to love the police and the law so much, are seen clearly on video beating Capital police with American flags. Ironic.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Links or gtfo.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

11. clear view at 1:31

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. #8912 Obepawn, May 27, 2021
    Last edited: May 28, 2021

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Gtfo. You should try it.

14. Double standards and hypocrisy reign supreme.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Been gone for days.

Also, your link didnt work.

16. I get your point but the Right claims “law and order”, as part of the all mighty Republican platform. That's the difference. A cop can shoot a baby and the right will say, the baby’s rattle looked like a weapon.

17. You saw it on the post before mine.

18. Nope. I scrolled right over it.

Post the link in your post.

19. Done

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Where did you find such a wide brush to paint with?
    My dad loves painting as has been searching for one.

• Like Like x 1