The Daily Trumper

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Green Wizard, Jul 13, 2019.

1. It's a fair observation of the world that it's becoming increasingly difficult to seperate the Onion from reality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Wow, just wow. Another low. NASCAR has said over and over that they found the noose and brought it to BW's attention. BW had nothing to do with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. trump is coming apart at the seams. i was really holding out hope that he would be a better person instead of who i knew him to be. it's just a dadgum shame to have a person disgrace the WH in the way he is.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. About as pathetic as it gets.

Another piece from NYT.

Trump Defends Confederate Flag in Latest Race-Based Appeal to White Voters

This chick is not even lying, she is simply delusional.

5. #5525 norcaliwood, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2020
    peaceful protesters,, till they came to her door........... BTW the CHOP also got the highest murder rate per capita in the whole USA.. blm? black on black crimes these shooting...

Thank GOD they are gone.............. and good riddance..

Elk Lives Matter. cept in portland home of the fools......

You want to keep publicly discussing moderator actions? That won't end well - ICGreen

Still waiting on senile joe biden to come out for some hardball questions.. if his handler ever lets him...............

6. blm?????? defund the police????????? what a joke......

7. Market Watch reporting that Tubby Trump says those who don't vote for him, that their 401K will disintegrate and disappear.

Tubby is in panic mode now. His panic mode coupled with his narcissism will create even more bizarre behavior. Get some popcorn and sit your asses down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. :lmafoe:

He aced a "cognitive test"?

And doctors were surprised! That is not a good thing, Donald... When anyone's surprised that you can pass a cognitive test.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. it has become so difficult to try and defend trump i personally dont even try anymore. i tell ya the truth about it, if i hear him say one more time, "(sic) i shut down travel from china in february, yada, yada, yada" i'm gonna puke. i mean really....really? this is JULY MR. POTUS! who cares what you think was a "big deal" - in february! this is july, the nation is on fire, and all you can do is talk shit about how brainiac and prophetic you think you are.

i think the bottom line is, 2020-2024 is going to be tough times for 98% of every person living in the states. iow, we are all gonna feel the pain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. He's completely bonkers... I think he should retake his cognitive test, or better yet he needs to be locked up in a mental institution.

11. Gotta agree with you there, buddy

• Like Like x 1
  12. He needs to start leaving LMGTFYs on his tweets. I figure it will be kind of hard to find "radical left indoctrination schools" on google, leave aside Faux News.

13. Let's make our education system even worse!
    But religious institutions?... Give them more money!!!

After lobbying to be eligible, Catholic Church won at least $1.4 billion in PPP loans

The U.S. Roman Catholic Church used a special and unprecedented exemption from federal rules to amass at least $1.4 billion in taxpayer-backed coronavirus aid..

:coffee:

14. After he criticized the vatican in the early-outbreak of the pandemic.

15. I think it is the test that is used for 8 year old kids.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Dude...what?, you make left field seem farther than it actual is... when 10+ news companies distribute the same idea reworded like a high schooler avoiding plagiarism, I tend to not believe it...

But heres a good start if you really feel the need to derail the Trump thread to talk religious institutions

For Some Churches, SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program Is Better Than Bingo

Explainer: How your church can receive a forgivable COVID-19 loan - ERLC

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Besides my belief we should all be tax exempt, what is wrong with what he said?

18. It is a test to determine if you have Alzheimer's or dementia.
    One would hope that the majority of folks could easily pass it.

:smoke:

19. I can't remember if I passed it or not

• Funny Funny x 2