The Da Vinci Ascent!!!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MkMalta, Mar 17, 2013.

1. The new vape by Da Vinci is coming out so two questions left. Any news of it and who's excited!

2. Suppose to be may 1st. But that's the second time they've switched the date since it was announced. I've had the original one for a while now and hasn't let me down yet, I don't know why people don't talk about it much. And is why I'm investing my money in the new Ascent because of how well made the original Da Vinci was. Be rockin the new one, and the old one will be as a back up in case the 4 hour battery life isn't enough. Even though 45 minutes wasn't working to bad for me(still get 9-10 bowls before I gotta charge) but yeah I'm definitely excited. The Ascents bad ass!

3. The original one? Can you say anything about the "robot fart" problem? Supposedly got fixed in the second version of the Da Vinci. :smoking:

4. I just started looking into a portable and another user here suggested I look into this one. Definitely something I'll be purchasing and enjoying in as many places as possible.

5. Robot farts?Really? Haha, nope, no robot farts. Lol really someone said that? That's hilarious if that's true or not. Can't say, but personally mine works absolutely great. Definitely paid for itself a couple times, as do most vapes

6. I have been toying with the idea of getting the version 2 Da Vinci with the improvements but after looking at the Ascent I think ill get that instead. Out next week according to videos and they've recently updated the website. Only thing I'm curious about with the Ascent it has a glass screen so if your herb is too fine it could go down your gullet. Need to get my hands on it too find out really :) looking forward to it.