The Cursed Penny

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaWalrus, Feb 4, 2009.

1. So me and a couple friends were smoking some dro out of a bubbler, and after 2-3 bowls, we all obviously start tripping. I took out a penny to pack the bowl some how ( i dunno man i was baked as fuck) and i set it down on the ground. My friend L says, heads or tails? i say tails and it was heads.
    i tell him heads or tails and he said something ( dont remember) and it was tails. then i flipped again for fun and it was tails.
    and again. and again. and again.

for maybe about 25 times it was tails. After about 4 i was tripping balls just cuz even though that is plausible and i was like dude this penny is cursed.after like 10 im freaking out and im about to throw away the penny and i was like yelling does anyone object to this penny being thrown away? cuz this shits fucking cursed. etc

But i cant stop. i keep on flipping this shit and its tails. at this time im freaking out and thought i was cursed and thats why it was tails. and in the end, the sesh was over and i decided to bury the cursed penny.

what do you guys think? lately at seshes ive been flipping pennies but its not really working like that one time. it was definitely 25 times. on the safe side i'll say twenty which is still .000095 percent chance

2. im thinking 100$ bets on a coin toss.... shot tails hahahahhahaha