The Cure

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by D9_THC, May 8, 2003.

1. anyone here like the cure???

As Kyle Brovlovski said, "Disintegration is the best album ever!"

it's not, but hey, he's 8 years old so you can't blame him for being a little off:p

2. never really heard about them before.... i dunno.

3. I've never heard of them either.

4. i like "Just Like Heaven"

i like 30 foot fall's cover too

5. I love the Cure....A Night Like This is my favorite song by them

6. my fave songs are Just Like Heaven and High.

it's amazing how the music can sound so happy, yet robert manages to make the song so miserable :D

7. I LOVE the Cure.........I'm so glad I'm not the only out there that feels that way. I was beginning to wonder!!!!!! LOL. All my friends hate them but they also hate most of my taste in my music. I can't help it if I have this wierd, unhealthy obsession with the Bee Gees. LOL

8. And you know what else.........I know all the songs from ABBA too. Dancing Queen is my all time favorite though. Sometimes I get lost in the disco era of music. I turn on and mute Saturday Night Fever and play my fav disco tunes......well, enough said on that!!!!!! Those are the things that make me the person I so love being!!!!!!!

9. lol you guys are funny...but seriously, i love the bee gees...that was sad how (who was it?) andy died? i know it was one of the brothers... my favorite song by them would have to be "how deep is your love" (im a big softy!). ABBA was great too. disco was sooooooo ahead of its time its unbelievable. i mean really, if you listen to modern dance music today...

and i cant believe that there are actually people who havent heard of the cure??? wow... anyone heard of a ska band from so. cal called "code name rocky"? they did an awesome cover of the cure's "just like heaven".