Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The cure?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by }-MaDCoW-{, Mar 27, 2013.

1. What's up Blades? So I make concentrates (mostly ISO and BHO) out of trim and popcorn buds and help out close friends/co workers. One such friend has MS and has been suffering for close to 6-7 years now. He has issues with balance, shaking and numbness in limbs. His right hand has been completely without feeling for over 3 years now. A little over a month ago he started eating my ISO oil (puts about .3 or so in a pill cap) thinking it would help with pain. He's been doing this daily.

I talked to him yesterday and he had just gotten back from his doctors and proceeded to tell me how much his ms has improved, his balance is better, he's not shaking now and he has gotten some feeling back in his right hand (about 50% he claims). He actually felt so good that he went and played ice hockey with some of his friends and said it was great!

I was truly amazed by this and while we were talking he brought up another friend of his who has melanoma? And apparently she's been rubbing the oil directly onto her spots and the doctor has asked her what she's been doing since her spots are reducing!

Anyone else know people that this incredible plant is helping in ways like this?

2. They've known since the 70's that cannabinoids kill cancer, and is extremely useful in treating multiple diseases. There are lots of people being helped, why talk about the individuals and not the plant?

3. Well I just thought it was cool that I was personally helping someone achieve results and was hoping others would have some personal stories as well.

4. Stumpie, you need a copy of "Granny Storm Crow's MMJ List" to complete your education! Just send me an email (bottom of my sig) and I will send you back a free PDF of links to MMJ studies and articles!

You will find "interesting" things like-

Cannabis For Infant's Brain Tumor, Doctor Calls Child "A Miracle Baby" (RSO) (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Cannabis For Infant's Brain Tumor, Doctor Calls Child "A Miracle Baby"[/FONT]

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (CBD stops ID-1 cancers!) (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate [/FONT]

Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells. (CBD stops ID-1 cancers- the study!)
    (full - 2007) Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (THC works WAY better than Aricept!) (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's

[/FONT] Natural Cannabinoids Improve Dopamine Neurotransmission and Tau and Amyloid Pathology in a Mouse Model of Tauopathy. (Pot stops Alzheimer's!) (full – 2013)
    [FONT=&quot]PDF to HTML - Convert PDF files to HTML files [/FONT]

What place for cannabis extract in MS? (abst – 2012) http://dtb.bmj.com/content/50/12/141.abstract

Cost Effectiveness of Oromucosal Cannabis-Based Medicine (Sativex®) for Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis. (abst – 2012) Cost effectiveness of oromucosal cannabis-... [Pharmacoeconomics. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

And there are over 1000 pages like that! :eek: The studies are sorted, so if you want more on MS, you just scroll down to "MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS" and go down the List!

And we have GC's own success story about RSO and Omega 3! :hello:

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-...359-tumors-really-shrinking.html#post16220325

And get everyone on OMEGA 3! Omega 3 is needed to make WORKING CB receptors. These guys were just looking at the effects on the brain of no omega 3 in the diet, but the bodily effects are even worse! :eek:

Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions.
    (abst – 2011) Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endoca... [Nat Neurosci. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

When the G i/o effector protein is left unattached, the receptor is a "dud"! :( It is there but non-functioning. This can lead to the rapid spread of several types of cancer!

[FONT=&quot]Turned-Off Cannabinoid Receptor Turns On Colorectal Tumor Growth (news - 2008)
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Turned-off Cannabinoid Receptor Turns On Colorectal Tumor Growth[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

If too many CB receptors are duds, the RSO can NOT work to the fullest extent! It takes a month or more to replace enough duds to make a difference!

How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood? How Long Before Fish Oil Works on Depression to Lift Your Mood?

Yes, Omega 3 helps with depression, too! :D And that leads me to my last point. The same part of your brain (the hippocampus) that controls your mood, also controls getting high on pot! :smoking: If the duds in your brain can't respond to cannabinoids, you are not getting your ultimate high! :eek:

Take your Omega 3 every day! You will be happier, healthier, and higher!
    :yay:

Granny :wave:

5. I had a thread recently about this. Since I've started making hash capsules and taking them on a regular basis, my type 1 diabetes has improve a good bit. My blood sugars almost regulate themselves. No matter how much I mess up, my blood sugars remain right in the range they should be, which is doing a lot of good for my whole body. My eyes are healthier, I've grown a couple inches, I've overall felt better recently since I've started taking the capsules. And there are no detriments to taking them as far as I see. So I'm just gonna keep taking my vitamin every day :)

6. Daylight picked me into shape
    I must have been asleep for days
    And moving lips to breathe her name
    I opened up my eyes and found myself alone, alone...

Wait. This might be the wrong kind of Cure.

7. I see, I guess I was confused about what we were necessarily doing, lol. As far as helping people that I know personally, the only thing I can say is financially. Most stoners I know spend upwards of $500 a month on cannabis. That is a huge amount of money if you are only make $1800 a month. So my only stories wouldn't be medical success, but giving people access to cannabis at a price that isn't going to destroy their bank account.

Would you say your eating has improved drastically?

8. That's awesome man!

9. Where is my, "That's awesome man!"? I see right through you, snake!

10. I'm sorry did you share a story? ;)

11. I recently lost one of my best friends to MS and I was starting to get him some Dragon tincture, honey elixir and coconut oil pain cream. Unfortunately, he passed away before we were able to see any physical improvement, but he called the cream "miracle salve" and the tinctures would put him in a better place for hours. He was an invalid with not a good prognosis, but it makes me feel like I helped improve his final days, if nothing else.

I make a lot of tinctures and edibles from sugar trim and give most of it away to others with pain, TM (like MS), genetic brain tumors and other conditions. They don't have the ability to buy or make their own, but need the help. It's very fulfilling when someone tells you how much you've helped. :D