The CURE for all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SageMoon.org, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Hello GC warriors,

I am new to GC. I have come across a man named Rick Simpson who has cured his skin cancer, others of terminal cancer(including lung cancer), all for free. He makes a highly concentrated THC HEMP OIL that is ingested(one drop per day!!!!) He states it can treat/cure most human diseases/illnesses. I have been researching this topic for over 5 years. It's true. Eastern countries have been doing this for over 5000 years!!! I am a cured Alcoholic of 24 years. I have tried everything, I believe this is the CURE for Alcoholism, drug addiction, and all of your illnesses. I have also treated my degenerative osteoarthritis(both knees) with just regular hemp(when I can find it in FL:(
    Please look at the videos at my youtube channel. I beg you, it will save you and your loved ones from all this needless suffering because of Corporate/Government Greed/Lies/Profit. I am emailing everyone of influence in Mass Media till someone listens.
    I swear to all of you that till I die I will get this CURE to all of you. That, I can guarantee. "The journey of a 1000 miles begins with ONE first step." Lao Tzu