Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Culture High - sequel to The Union: The Business Behind Getting High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Im a Pothead, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Here is the link to the official page: The Culture High by Adam Scorgie

Do your part, and pledge! And also spread the link! i want this movie to happen so bad.:smoke:

2. I hope this happens!

3. i will buy the dvd for 35$ hope it will happen

4. Fuck the Union.

5. This could be something big i hope this goes through but they're not even close the 190k needed...

6. They started just a day ago. I believe they'll reach their goal. I'll do my part, for sure.

7. why whats wrong with The Union?

8. Aside from the fact it's biased propaganda and lazy people use it to try and convince others that weed is good instead of using examples that apply to their life, nothing.

9. I hope they reach their goal. We need to spread the word.

10. I'll laugh my ass off when you guys give them money, they fall short of their goal, and don't give you your money back :laughing:

11. They state on the website that they dont take any money until the 190k has been pledged.

12. I would absolutely love for this to get made!

13. Except 90% of it is not biased propaganda but proven facts. Yes, there is bias, that's true in almost any documentary, but The Union was EXTREMELY well researched, well produced, and generally a very informative piece of work that is great for educating the uninformed on the subject.

They wont something like dozens of awards for the film, if it was all biased propaganda I don't think that would've happened. Sorry bro.

14. Just because something is a proven fact doesn't mean it can't be manipulated to be used as propaganda.

15. If this movie does come out I hope the world will have a better outlook on weed after watching this movie. It should do the trick though because I know the Union did

16. I absolutely HATE how every "got caught wat do with mom?" Thread is immediately answered with "show her the union" - as if it's a magical force. It may be our propaganda, but its still propaganda.