The Creep. (Cont.)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stoned Fox, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Your two year old trying to be all sly. Trouble makers are known to be smarter when they're older, but hopefully it's for good not for bad.

And yeah, I never thought I would know an actual pedophile. Kind of sad, since I've known this guy ever since my childhood memories were kicked in.

2. She's already very smart, too smart actually. She's got her fathers brain for sure, too bad he doesn't put it to use :/

Nobody ever thinks they'll know any kind of criminal, sadly it happens. Sorry for that tho, I can't imagine knowing a pedophile, out of all sick people in this world, child abusers are the worst.

Maybe, he does put it to use, but not for the right reasons. If one good thing came out of it, it's that your daughter is smart.

And definitely, kind of took a lot of self-control from everybody to not want to kick his ass. For right now, everybody has backed off and are just basically waiting to see what happens.

4. #44 goneforever, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    I don't know how. He won't do anything but play Xbox. Won't see his kids yet he lives less than a mile away, won't get a job, won't pay ANY child support.. Wtf? Sorry, don't mean to complain and babble on, I'm a bit messed up. Also, true, so happy they're smart, all three of them :D

Well, it's good you all just backed off and let him be. Maybe the situation will just be an eye opener and he won't be so stupid the next time. Although the situation is pretty fcked up, maybe he wasn't thinking rationally. I don't know, hard to really say because I don't know him. Does the girl look young, act young?! If you don't mind me asking... I'm just trying to think...

5. #45 Stoned Fox, Jun 9, 2013
    Yeah, I can see the problem there. Excessive video game playing is bad. (Even though I do sometimes.) But he has priorites over just playing the damn box. I'd walk over to see my kids everyday, if I had any. But it's alright to vent. It's only natural. So appreciate all three of them are smart though. They can help you out later in life, once they're older.

And yeah, if we didn't back off, he'd probably be in the hospital and a few of us would be locked up right now, instead of smoking. :smoke:  And the the girl does act A LOT older for her age. Cusses almost every other sentence. Would seem way more mature than most kids her age. Well, that's until this happened. Now she's just recongized as an immature little girl.

Edit: As for her looks, she does look 13. But maybe can fool other guys who don't really know her age.

6. #46 goneforever, Jun 9, 2013
    Yeah he needs to throw that damn box out the window! I love my Xbox, it's like my boyfriend, but my priorities come first, ALWAYS! Haha, they can grow up and get good jobs so when I need a nursing home they'll throw me in a good one. :p

Well, not to defend him, because I'm not at all, but maybe he didn't really process thru his mind that she's 13 because of her maturity level. He should have thought of it and I hope that if he isn't a pedophile the situation will open his eyes. My sister is 15 (16 in july) and her boyfriend is 22, they started dating when she was 13. I don't condone the relationship at all, it's a terrible relationship and he is WAY to old for her.. but my parents don't give a crap and I'm just her sister, wtf can I do?! Call the cops, cause a scene and them date behind the cops back? My dad let her tattoo his name on her very large across her back with a robot. Cute tattoo, but she is too young for that shit and shouldn't have ever put his piece of shit name there.. Anyway.. Lol.. My sister is extremely mature, it's not an excuse but, people think she's usually older then I am (23 in July). If you met her you would never know she was 16 and would think her bf is the little kid. >:| hate him. Everyone thinks their relationship is ok because of her maturity. I don't, but who am I :/

7. That's a good way of looking at it. :metal:  Best of the best nursing homes. But as for their dad, it seems like he just needs to get his priorities straight.

And you're her sister, so you should be able to do something about it. But if you feel you can't do anything to change the fact that she's dating someone older, must mean you've tried before. Pretty crazy she has a tattoo dedicated to him. Especially because she's 16. But for the 13 year old, she plays a lot of xbox, listens to badass music, pretty much a cool girl. But everyone knows her age, so everyone is only cool with her on a very basic friend, barely friend basis. She does have a history of wanting to hook up with older guys, but I guess my dumbass cousin couldn't resist. I blame him for watching all the hardcore animes he watches.

8. Yeah, he does. Maybe one day, probably not.

As for her, I did try. I talked to her, I talked to my parents, when a friends mom called CPS and they asked me I was honest. When the cops came to the house for something a couple times for silly stuff for him or her or non-related like my dog scared someone because she's big, and they asked about them I was honest. Nothing ever happened. I still tell her to leave him, he's a total piece of shit. My point tho, lol, these days a lot of girls are so mature so young :/ maybe he was just deceived (although he knew her age, he for some REALLY REALLY fucked up reason didn't consider it? I don't know, just trying to give him at least a chance. I know once I met this kid when I was 17, he was taller than I, had a very young man looking face, was cute, very nice deep voice, crazy smart, mature. We just happened to share a couple of friends who happened to all meet at a park often to smoke and chill, and I remember thinking he was pretty cool and all that jazz, yeah, then I found out he was 13 too!! LOL! I felt so terrible for thinking I even wanted to try talking to him as more than a friend. Obviously tho I stayed just a friend with him and never thought of anything more. Looks can be deceiving sometimes and he needs to learn where to draw the line between what's right and what's wrong and what he was doing was WRONG! Dumbass.

9. Criminal psychology?

Sounds like you really tried a lot, but I guess sometimes, the person doesn't want convincing and basically stubborn and doesn't want to hear anyone else's advice.

In your case you would be excluded only cause guys would be more mistaken than women. A guy can easily decieve someone of their own age, but as this 13 year old, we specifically told him over and over again that she was 13. So clearly, he was wrong, very wrong. Th dumbass.

11. Going to school for it. I'm looking into being a profiler tho [:

12. I tried way to hard, lol.

Yeah, he knew and he crossed the line, that's what's messed up and he needs to learn that he can't be creepin on little girls like that. Plenty of women his age out there.

13. Kind of like me. Chasen you.

Don't think there is trying too hard, especially with family.

And yeah my cousin is in trouble, don't know the degree yet exactly. My uncle called back stating that he does have charges for trespassing and there's an investigator on the case. So now I have to wait and see what the investigators say.

15. That charge isn't much unless it follows another case. Oh wait that's prison talk, catches another charge with it then it's more.

16. UPDATE: My cousin will probably only be charged with trespassing. The investigator hasn't said so, but both of the are claiming that nothing happened. I doubt my cousin will lie to his dad, and the 13 year old said the same thing that they didn't do anything.

17. fuckkkkk I'm out of the loop... let me get this straight, your cousin is the 'creep' and he fucked around with a 13 year old?

18. Basically, but they didn't do anything with each other, but he's still a creep.