The Craziest Thing You've Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Seyer, Nov 29, 2008.

1. my dealer put a gun this other dudes head so the other guy pulled a gun on my dealers head. the other guy pulled out a seven inch blade and said"if either one of you shots imma slit your fucking neck". then my dealers boy came outta nowhere and tackled the other dude with the gun so i ran for my life. i have straightened out my shit sense then and needless to say i dont deal with him anymore.

2. Pics or it never happened... hahahah...
    ...but if that rlly happened, my condolences ::eek:

3. Somehow i dont think this really happened, not many people can see there friends shot and then go on a forum and say"I win". but i will feel like a massive dick if this did happen, so may they rest in piece. Goodnight Grasscity.

4. You really think I'm going to wait around and take pics of my dead friends, yeah right. Why the fuck would I lie about this, i posted the story on the first page,

5. I said I win as a joke, I already posted this on the first page of the thread, i was just trying to say that the other guys thing wasnt as severe as what i watched. I went through alot of shit to try and get over witnessing that, couldn't go to counciling because the theripist would have to report it to the cops since it's a crime...

6. Wow so many people have seen horrible deaths...

I was walking up out of the subway station stairs and saw a dead turban man on the side of the road, eyes rolled back, flies all over, looked maybe 1 day old. But in India, where no one really gives a fuck.

I didn't either, more fascinated.

7. more info please =] does it involve a metal pipe by any chance?

~Ninjai Jei:mad:

8. you should have wrote "i love when doctors abuse my sphincter while im out cold" in sharpie before he went into surgery

~ninjai jei:mad: