The Craziest Thing You've Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Seyer, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Me and two of my other friends were taking a walk outside after smoking a few bowls at 3 in the morning. We walked about two miles out from my friends house in the country and walked out onto a dirt road, and there were no houses or lights anywhere near us, only trees.

When we were halfway down the road, all three of us saw a very bright white flash, sorta like a camera flash, come right in front of us and disappear. We were all high as fuck and it scared the shit out of us, so we turned around and went back to my friend's house and smoked some more.

We tried to figure out what the hell it was for the rest of the week, but nothing seemed to fit. It definetly wasn't lightning, it was too cold for that and the flash was a spot and not a line in the sky. It wasnt a car or a plane, nothing flashes that quick, and it wasn't a camera either, since we were in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere and why would someone do that anyways?

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, sorta had to be there I guess.

2. idk if these are really crazy but

I've seen a dead guy on the side of the highway, he got hit by a car when riding his bike

and I was on a burn route with my friend and his brother at like 2:30 in the morning and in our neighborhood noone is even up at 2:30, and were coming around this corner and theres a fucking dude walking down the street. Everyone in the car went "What the fuckkk!"

3. nothing really crazy..but what you said sounded freaky as fuck. if all of you saw it then I definitely was something.

4. Haha, well nothing really comes to mind right away, but ill definatly have to subscribe and put anything else I can think of in here.

One time at the skatepark in my town, this drunk kid tried to ride down the roll in (Its basically a bump into a slope) on a bike, and he ended up going face first from the top of the roll in, to the ground. Thats like, 7 or 8 feet atleast. He knocked out his 2 front teeth and bled so much, not to mention his nose was broken and his face scratched up.

5. I saw a friend get his head beat in with a baseball bat. I win.

6. That's fuckin' crazy man. If I was high during that entire situation, I would of lost my mind lol

7. What the hell happend?

8. A few years back my family drove into Youngstown, OH for my grandma's funeral. We stayed at her house the night before the funeral, mostly to help clean everything up and such. At about 11 pm we heard a bunch of shouting and stuff breaking coming from the house next door, so we all watched from the front porch. Two guys came running out of the house, one with a gun drawn and shooting at the guy behind him. The other guy stopped and pulled out his gun and started firing. This all took about ten minutes to occur, with about eight different families outside watching. No one called the police, and the two guys just ran off into the night.

A few weeks later some crackhead broke into my grandma's house and stole one of her doors and her vinyl siding.

9. A family of 6, plus two pigs, all riding on a single motorcycle.

10. this little boy was running in front of a busy highway and he got hit with a corvette that sent him flying at least 20 feet in the air, hit the ground and got his arm ran over by a mack truck..i was soo high i think i laughed

11. My bus home never showed up like the 3rd day of school freshman year, and me and a few kids decided to walk up to wendys cause everyone's hungry as fuck after school right? and my school, being on sort of a bad part of town, but i never really acknowledged it. And as we were walking there were a few members of the crips infront of us, but u know u dont mess with them they dont mess with u and its all good. and a guy was across the street (member of the bloods) and i heard them talking like "look at that slob over there" and the blood ran across the street pulling out a gun and fired 3 shots, hitting one crip twice and missing the 3rd time. and i was in total shock and the dude was screamin in pain, the blood just backed away pointing it at them tellin them to stay where they were and ran into a nieghborhood across the street. That was the fuckin most craziest thing ive ever seen.

The dude wound up comming back to school about 3 monts later, but in a wheelchair because it left him paralyzed from the waist down.

12. #72 Blażeitup420, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    edit: holy shit^^^

one time i saw superman rescue someone

edit: thousandt post

13. wow all these stories are intense but one time after me an my bro smoked we were riding around right and tell me how we run into non stop redlights like 16 of them.

Now that is some bad karma or bad luck.:smoking:

14. craziest thing ive ever seen?

riding my back down a main street a car pulled out of NOWHERE.(well.. a parking lot. but not visible to the eye from where i was) and all of a sudden im flying over the hood of his car i woke up about 3-4 seconds later on the sidewalk with a mass of people surrounding me and im just like "woah.. wtf just happened?" and they all wanted to bring me to the hospitol and such. i guess it was nice of them but i just wanted to go home .

i knew it was an accident on both of our parts so i wasnt gonna sue or anything. the guy would have been fine driving me home and explaining what happened. but i didnt want him to. so he said "well. what if i take you down to the bike shop and get you some new tires for the ones that got wrecked and maybe some cash for your pocket :rolleyes:"

it was a nice gesture. there are very nice people nowadays,

btw. at the time i weighed roughly 230 pounds.. turns out 230 pounds leaves a nice dent on a car. and clearly im fine if im still here to talk about it today.

EDIT:pOST 300 WOOT.

15. Lightning struck about 20 feet from me. It was pretty cool to see what lightning does to sand :cool:.

Was in my buddy's car, going 130mph on busy streets..that was fucking intense.

Speaking of cars, I saw someone hit a pole at about 45mph. I was the first on the scene, fuck yes! :p

I have also seen 2001: a space odyssey...fucking crazy

16. I watched two really good friends of mine get shot in the head right infront of me, like literally a footwaway from me, I was standing right beside them.

I win.

17. It didnt happen to end up in a cooler, did it?

18. I've seen a guy fingering a guy when I was walking in a underpath in a park late at night, I ran. That made my stomach sick just now thinking about it.

19. #79 Chief Smokalottapiff, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    Probably a mini gang fight in Miami. It was right outside of a 7-11, broad daylight, and there is a circle of guys standing between two parked cars, and inside the circle was two guys about to go at it. What was funny was, they actually had this hot chick reffin the thing, like doing the rounds and tellin them when to start and stop. Lol, I was like 11.

Oh yea and someone faxed me a sheet of acid too:rolleyes:

20. burnin one with a friend through some fields on his property/

"hey, how crazy would it be if some guy just walked out, creepy n pale, bald just wearin all black n shit."

"that'd be fucked up"

spark the other joint... look over and lo and behold there is a mother fucking guy in a field kneeling by his car at 3 am.

did it again a few nights later, and he was there again.. middle of fucking no where. weirdest feeling ever.

we were shining for deer btw. HUGE spotlight and he did not even acknowledge us.