The Craziest Thing You've Ever Seen

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Seyer, Nov 29, 2008.

1. One time I was at stoplight and I'm looking around. I look over at see this old lady walking into a Walgreen's and some dude comes running up and rams right into her, grabs her purse and takes off. The light turned green and I was like, "fuck it". I tried to chase him down but it was pointless he ran off into some grass and over a fence. I called the police and reported it.

My buddy just got a job for the police station being a dispatcher. So we are partying at another friends house for the whole getting a job thing. This dude who lives upstairs from our friends house comes in. Starts talking about he just beat this dude up and turns out his brother is a cop and they are looking for him. My friend who just got the job was like, "dude, you need to get outta here, I just got a job at the police station and if the cops are looking for you I can't be seen with you." The dude told my friend to fuck off and swung at him. My friend just kinda took the punch, then grabbed the dude and slammed him to the ground and just started pounding the dude in the face. We were all just standing there stunned because my friend isn't the kinda guy that fights. Always just kinda laid back and trys to avoid confrontations. Dude ended up getting a broken orbital bone, broken nose and a separated shoulder.

I've also seen some car wrecks but nothing to crazy...

2. [quote name='BillDavis'] My friend just kinda took the punch, then grabbed the dude and slammed him to the ground and just started pounding the dude in the face....Dude ended up getting a broken orbital bone, broken nose and a separated shoulder.

/quote]

thats crazy

3. ptown is cool, where on teh cape u have a place? I have a place in Truro I go with my family every month.

also y didnt the cop just shot the deer in the head?

4. we have a house in eastham. but we only go up in like april and august. my grandmother lives up there during the summer.

and i don't really know about the deer. maybe it was protocol or something, but i was too speechless to ask him

5. I was on I-95 returning from Florida to New Jersey, were i live. I was just crossing into Georgia when a Trailblazer in front of us slammed on the breaks and attempted to exit the highway as they had just missed their exit. The blazer began to teeter from one side the other, the guy cut the wheel hard in an attempt to counteract the rocking but instead the blazer flipped. Just as the blazer began to flip my grandfather turned sharp into the left lane, just missing the underside of the SUV, like something in the Matrix. As we pulled away I counted 4 rolls then it smashed into a guardrail, rested upside down. I looked over to my grandfather who had the biggest grin on his face as he said "That unfortunate.":D

It was most likely the craziest 5 seconds of my life.

6. Was about to meet my dealer in the same ally way as usual(ally way, how typical), and I was about to make the turn, when I saw 4-5 cop cars on the street, I rolled around the block and saw his car in the woods(it rolled there, as he tried to get away), with the back window shot out. 4/15 bullets hit him, none hit the passenger in the car.

7. I was playing baseball when I was younger once, and behind the fields was this ghetto neighborhood. one night, I was playing ball and I heard a loud pop. Like ten minutes later, there's a bunch of police and an ambulance on the street right behind the fields. Some guy ended up shooting another guy.

Then one time I was with a friend and we had stopped at a gas station so he could fill his car up. We heard a loud crash and watched this van plow into a truck. The van kept going into the gas station across the street's parking lot, and like 3 kids jump out followed by a cloud of smoke. they started running into this neighborhood. we hopped in my friends car and tried to chase them down, but we couldn't find them.

8. damn! a car flipping, I seen cars upside down but never saw how they got that way.

9. i kinda walked in on my sister & her boy havin the wild time when I was high... i didn't even know what was going on or how to feel about it. i was just like....:smoking: stoned....

just like i am right now man....

10. HAA.. I lived in Hacienda Heights for a long while and always kicked it in Whittier. Yea ive seen some crazy shit.. But once while I was faded as fuck on the Huntington Dog Beach. A three legged dog ran up to me and jack me for my hotwings..
    Scard for life man...:D

11. haha yeah those street dogs are little fuckers, that why you hear people making tamales out of em

12. the other day coming from minneapolis after a concert i saw a homeless man dancing and "playing" a cardboard cut-out guitar while singing about the south rising again, he got a solid 5 or 6 nickles from me, it was one of those awkward moments when your at a stop light with a bum standing 2 feet away you can't roll the window up, had to give him sumthin

13. ^^^ sounds funny as hell haha

14. I can't think of any super crazy shit, if I do I'll post it.

But, I fuck you not, I have seen old and disabled people driving their motorized wheelchairs on busy streets. I'm talking like at least 2 lanes for each direction of traffic. And it's plain ridiculous cause these chairs barely top 5mph yet people are determined to get where they're going with them. First time I saw someone driving down the street in one I laughed so hard I nearly shit myself.

15. To OP I always see shit like that on Whittier Blvd. Am from Montebello myself but I moved to Phoenix. The worst thing I seen probaly was one of the security's at my old school get stabbed till he was on the floor with a big ass puddle of blood.

fuck it, he was an asshole and always was on my case :smoking:

16. There is this 4 way intersection down the street from my house that there is always wrecks at. One time me and my freind heard a loud crash so we walk down there to find a celica had hit a van. The driver of the celica opened the door and fell out covered in blood and the dude in the van was fine. The celica got messed up but the dude was ok just alot of blood.

Another time at the same place this girl was going 70 ran the stop sign then hit an SUV she flipped like 6 times then ended up in this driveway. I saw it right after it happend. The only way you could tell it was a car was it had a bumper the rest looked like scrap metal. I also saw her body laying under the car. Dont know if she died or not

17. Craziest thing ive ever seen was this like 6' 5" guy in camo walking down a country road with a fucking trucker hat on.

OR
    A car crash on the side of the road and there was a girl inside her hair was completely burnt off, no skin on her arms, and was completely naked (due to the flames burning off her clothes).

18. yes I was stoned when me and my friends saw this, but we didn't imagine it.... I got proof, well, sortuv n e way.....

It was close to the end of senior year and during an assembly me n my two homies saw this kid we called Jesus (due to his resemblance of the white dude with long hair you always see in the Bibles with pictures in em) wearing a hoodie with some weird ass code on the back of it, bunch of jarbled letters n such. We made a joke about how it was the Divinci Code and went on about it and laugh etc. etc. Fast Forward To Later That Night. The 3 of us are sittin' outside gettin' blazed. It's a full moon. We look up.... there was a fucking circle around the moon, I shit you not. We started trippin' talkin' bout the Davinci Code is coming into fruition n shit. Then. A perfectly straight line goes thru the circle and the moon. It looked like one of the planes that writes stuff in the sky, but a 11 at night??? We all thought it was bogus and that we were group hallucinating until my homeboy's phone ranged and it was our friend a few blocks over who said and I quote "Dude, have yall seen the moon?" His dog started barkin and carrying on so he went outside, saw the moon and called us. I know it sounds like bull, but I couldn't make that up if I tried. spooky.

19. me and a couple friends were walking up a hill to go smoke and we see a bird fly right above us with a snake in its mouth

20. years ago at the end of my freshman year in high school my friend came to school with a water bottle of vodka. he fucking finished it right before gym and during gym we had to run laps out on the track and he couldn't even walk straight and he took some cologne out and started to spray himself with it, and he dropped it and it shattered all over the ground and he got down on all fours and started licking it off the track lol. its was one of the funniest things i ever witnessed in highschool. and of course he got caught. :p