THe craziest thing just happened

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 102856, Apr 4, 2009.

1. i was smoking on my balcony thats accessible to everyone on my floor. and one of the security guards was patrolling the stairs that lead there and smelt the smoke i guess and came out to the balcony i was standing on and said "i wont say anything if you give me a hit of that", so i passed my pipe over to him and he took a huge hit and left. hahaha :smoke:

2. hahahahaha. thats fucking tight

3. dam man that must of been real funny haha

4. Thats awesome, but now he's gonna patrol that balcony every night looking for some bud.

5. Haha, I hope not. But it's always at random times of the day/night that I smoke so I think I'm good :D

6. lol a homeboy of mine used to be a rent-a-cop.

We would always drive to where ever he was working that night and get high with him.

Half the time he was just watching rig truck yards. Just a bunch of people sleepin in their trucks.

Easiest/most boring job ever I think

7. Thats awesome. A cop at my high school would ask for a cigarette or 2 if he caught you smoking in the bathroom or whatever. That was back in sophomore year, then the next year the school changed and we got a new school cop. That shit sucked. Hell some kids got caught with like dip and chew by him and he even asked for a pinch, he was a nicotine attic. Lol shit was cool.

8. wow sorry i just made this all up because while i was smoking on my balcony i had a thought about how it'd be cool if this actually happened. cuz a security guard has caught me before, but he just said get out. :)

:smoking:

9. This one time I ran into a little kid (like 12 years old) and he showed me 5 G's of dank he pinched from his dad. I was like "I'll give you $5 bucks for that.") He was like "OK!"

10. nice story nonetheless

11. [​IMG]

12. ahhh chickenfucker

13. That baby has skills. He got the exact look I was picturing :smoke:

14. Hahaaa whaaat the fuck? Why?

Troll. :p:p:p:D

15. #17 Deleted member 102856, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
    I know haha, as I'm sobering up right now I'm thinking why the fuck did I post this?

Sorry ppl.

16. Lol, I love how you actually felt the need to call your own bluff. You could have just let the thread die, but no. Hahaha

17. haha exactly

thats funny as hell

just sad cause now i think how many people on GC probably tell bullshit stories

18. ^Oh yeah you're right haha

I just have to tell the truth.