Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The craziest coincidence

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Just Relax, Jun 26, 2012.

1. I just smoked a bowl and went to turn on my ps3, when I turned it on it said it needed an update. Dissapointedly I said ok, and went to do the update... Update 4.20...if that's not a sign I don't know what is. Smoke one for that hahaha.

2. hahaha pretty crazy bro but it should be in the real life story section ... tbh

3. Sounds good man haha just a little high right now

4. I dunno; I suffer from the same fascination for hitting 4:20 / on the clock, my odometer, etc. makes me all giggly like a little kid, so I vote it stays in the apprentice thread.

5. [quote name='"Just Relax"']I just smoked a bowl and went to turn on my ps3, when I turned it on it said it needed an update. Dissapointedly I said ok, and went to do the update... Update 4.20...if that's not a sign I don't know what is. Smoke one for that hahaha.[/quote]

same shit happened to me yesterday!

6. Omfg I had to do that update earlier on today as well!!!!

7. Word the same thing happened to me and my friend last night after blazing.. Woulda been cooler if it didn't take so GD long to update. :(

8. I am not joking, Every time I smoke I always happen to look at the clock at 4:20, or my Birth date. Its happened like 20 something times in the last year haha.

9. Yeah I was gonna post about that earlier haha, did it this morning.

10. Lol im like, that too.