Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Countdown...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dom12, Oct 1, 2012.

1. I just ate my first hash brownie made with GOOD cannabutter and can't wait til it hits me... I ate it right after dinner at 6:15, so I'm patiently waiting for this nice stone to come on and I can watch my Giants on sunday night football fuck up the eagles. :hello:

Oh and also, I just ordered a pizza and said it'll be here around 7:45. What comes first, my high, or my munchies? :smoke:

2. Haha nice. Have fun man. :D

I think your high kicks in at the moment the pizza is being delivered.

3. Sounds like a solid night :smoke:

4. Feel my eyelids sinking... Gonna be a good night :smoke:

5. have fun. good edibles FUCK me up lol

6. fuck the giants go eagles...seriously though bro its going to be a good game. philly guy here...getting stoned and drunk with my boy and watching the game

7. Well the food got here first and my high hit me like 3 hours after eating the brownie but fuck yo im high as hell haha. My neighbor came over to watch the game and im just sitting here high as well lmao. good ass game though love defensive battles like this :smoke:

8. Update this shit hit me full force i cant believe im sittin here stoned as hell without my neighbor knowing sooo funny haha

9. oh he knows. probably just waiting for the right moment to call the police. like the next time you go to the bathroom. definitely flush all your stuff a.s.a.p. ;)