the cost of living?...

Discussion in 'General' started by kulling4ysss, Mar 7, 2014.

1. I love fo free.

2. Ya just north of LA in Ventura.

My studio in north Hollywood (the shitty side of Hollywood) was $780 a month.

It was a literal box. Like the size of my current room lol I eventually want to buy condos and large expansive apartments on the west side but I got a few zeros to add to my paycheck first

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

3. I don't like La too much. Way too much people there and its always crowded. would be nice to live a hour away from La.imo

4. Ya I'm an LA kid so right now I feel a little far away from the fun..

Shows that use to be 30min away are a bitch now.. I'm technically closer to Venice but most my favorite things to do are on the west side, and the greater LA area.. So ya.. I'm just.. A little.. Far.. Away. Not to say Ventura isn't awesome. Sick little beach city.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

5. San degio is pretty nice too.i wouldn't mind moving there..hit the waves in Socal:rolleyes:

6. I live my boyfriend, his dad, and his brother. It's a rooming house so a few others rent out rooms here too. I pay $100 a month for rent. My boyfriend and I share a room so that cuts costs down a lot.

7. Here in SW Ontario I pay 805 a month for a 2 bedroom apt. Bills and food are about 900. It is very expensive to live here but the rent is cheep.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

8. is Canada a nice area?

9. Also live in Ontario and currently pay 700 for a shitty lil one bed apt, and hydro is about 150 but to rent a decent size house is definitely worth it if u have a little more cash to work with

Sent from my LT15a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. In SW Ontario yes. I think this is one of the top 5 places to live any where and I am quite content here. It's a great mix of big city and small town here. I can leave my doors unlocked all night with out a second thought.

I would avoid Windsor and Sarnia tho, they seem to have more of a rough crowd,

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. But yes Canada is very nice and BC is thee best!

Sent from my LT15a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. i own outright. :)
    [​IMG]

13. 800-850+ utilities per month is standard for a 1 bedroom apt with washer and dryer in unit in my area

14. I live in northwest Ga. and can't even afford rent ($400 a month) in a small house for my pregnant wife and me (she's 20 weeks in) ,because I'm a felon that works part time at subway. IDK if it's the alcohol or just my emotions acting up (more than likely the first and not the latter)  but I feel like a fucking loser FML :cry:

15. Live un Uruguay and pay 500$ for the rent.