The Corto Skyzo Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Corto Malteze, May 9, 2011.

1. Movin along great brother, im def gunna top some its my first year tho so not all in case i fudge it up. i want some grape weed!

2. Nice pics ! it was a beautiful night with a lovely moon. A lot of works for a lot of weeds I hope ... Now let the nature plays :)

These swamps are our vacation home :D

3. #43 Skyzo Loco, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011

2 spots, same pic ... there's a mistake !

as I'm the witness N1, I guaranteed, there are 2 differents sensi star.

PS : I got hurt my back a little ... The effort + the cold I think ... in 3-4 days I'll feel better. That's "life's grow" !

4. #44 Corto Malteze, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    Yeah my bad Skyzo! Well so far so good. These are the most expensive seeds I've bought. They better be exquisite. I also have your "Jacky White" by Sensi seeds that is exploding in growth indoors.

5. great updates corto! those pups gunna get huge!! how many hours you getting at your spot?

6. Thanks good luck to you too man.

Thanks That70sshow. I'm psyched that I have most of my crop on the run so early. I get 9-10 hours on spot 2 (incredible sunny spot) and 6 hours min. on spot 1. I used them last year. I also have 2 other spots which get 8 and 6 about. SO now I have 4 spots planted. About 1 or 2 to go...I hope they make it again this year.

Hauling that soil was a big job. That's when having a partner is very nice. Also to move about it's good to have someone in front telling you what's ahead on the road... Overkill? me? Naaah. :D

7. grow looking great Corto/Skyzo!...please educate us on those pots! they look DIY and I love DIY stuff!:)

8. #48 Corto Malteze, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    I just got back and all was growing well. They are already bushing up after 2 days in their homes. I trimmed some bushes surrounding the area to let more sun in. The sun is very important. I also watered them. Things are rolling along. :hello:

I almost walked on this cool snake that was at the entry of my grow spot. I love snakes and he fits well in my garden of Eden!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. I envy you. You shooting for over a pound per plant? Those pots have got to be at least 50 gallons. Oh, and whats up with the three in one pot deal? Since when were you an advocate of having plants fight for root space?:eek::D

10. Hey man, I don't know. I think it's more 30 gallons but I'm not sure. They're double the size of last year's!

The trio is regular seeds (treated with Op's banana trick) so one stays a female hopefully in the end. The pots being so big if they're 3 girls I'll try to keep em! I hope 1 is a male though cause 3 oughtta be a little tight and a sacrifice may be necessary.

This spot has 6-7 hours of sun. I can access it in the day it is so remote and hidden. I hope it makes it again this year. The ther one gets 10 hours of sun but I can't access it easily in the day. They are probably alright as well. I resisted to go peak.

11. Those set ups look so cool! How did you make them, I think I could pull it off. Looks like it needs a ton of soil and water though!

12. Yeah buddy .. Looking real nice so far this season!

Good luck and stay safe this season .. .. Hopefully we all make it to chopping

13. Hey Corto lookin great so far lets just hope it stays that way for us:D

I almost stepped ona snake also walkin to one of my plots he was sittin right across my trail hes lucky i saw him or i guess im lucky

Couldnt fit his whole body into frame ( looked him up hes a rat snake )

Attached Files:

• 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      157.8 KB
      Views:

14. Yo Supa nova!What's up buddy! I hope so and for you too bro'! I'll be posting when I get to my plots... I'm in the process of planting more as well.

Hi Alpha, wassup homes! All's good so far. That is one fricken scary snake. I like snakes but I wouldn't want to walk on one or what not. Ok take care guys.

15. Ya you can bet after seein him i never walk fast through my trails and always watch where i place my feet

Take it easy Corto

16. Yeah buddy ..

Im just chillin .. Got my indoor growing .. Check my sig .. ..

Yeah buddy .. Im putting close to (20) 10-14" rooted clones this week ..

And a few 1 meter bushes in the next week or so .. .. :smoke:

17. Hey buddy! How the heck is it going?

Got any vacation time coming up? I'm going to pm soon. Want to have a word with ya;)

18. Yo Dank,

How's it going man? I'm loving your grow buddy. I've been busy out in the bush. I got most plots planted, a few more to plant. I'm a little sick of the whole grow thing and risk taking but I gotta finish up... Aaah if only I could plant them in my back yard... Anyway, it's almost a done deal. Pm me ok!

19. Hey Corto! Good luck this year man, i'm real interested in your ak-47 autos. I'll be keeping an eye on them all season.

20. #60 Corto Malteze, Jun 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
    Hi Gordonlightfoot,

All's good so far. I tested some unripe AK bud : nothing special. I think I like the KAnnabia BIg band but we'll see when they're ripe. I got 3 more that were given lotta soil early I hope they're big and not flowering yet. I like long vegging autos if that makes any sense. I still have 5 freebies Mi5 like Danko has but I think I've got enough this year.

I've been having trouble with a far away spot (90 mins by car and I don't drive slow lol). I brought too much soil and had to go back twice (3 with todayà to haul soil. Also I thought the spot was less far than it actually is from where I park. Uuugh, I felt miserable. I cut down the soil and it was still a tough job. Anyway, today I finished the job. The plants were waiting in the shady spot I left em in for 2 weeks now. One had it's tips chopped off by an animal. But it has lots of roots and new shoots. And now these friggin plants are finally transplanted !!!! Yes!

It's a very remote spot. I was disturbed however by an ATV that drove closeby without noticing me (there is a dirt road nearby). Always expect the unexpected. I went in the day because it is so wild and hard to access and yet an ATV was real close... Crazy luck. BUt no one saw me and I got out of there unnoticed.

I cut down some small trees so I can get 6-8 hours sun here (without the cut, I'd get 4-6 only). I'll cut a bit more to add more sun next time I visit. The exposition is South West. They are 1 foot in front of a creek.

From left to right sowed on April 13th (2 months old): single Purple Maroc, single Power Skunk (Kannabia freebie), 3 mixed Canadian regs and a Jacky White fem (in smaller pot on right). It feels great to be out of that faraway forest and back home with most plants settled in for the season. Timing is very important and my main 4 spots were running by mid May to get more yield... This is spot 5. I still got Spot 6 to set up... I'm over my head with too many plants but almost done planting them all. WIth the fems I forget I don't have to sow so many. Thanks for watching. :D

[​IMG]

Attached Files: