The Cops Lose!! close call for me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ninjaballs, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Well I was chillin at the river with a bunch of kids, and it was perfect weather. Some of them were setting off fireworks for some reason, but it was cool. Lots of people were smoking weed and drinking and it was like a party i guess. Maybe more like a gathering of the most well known kids from highschool.

Me and another kid decided we would chill around the trails by the river because the music was a little too loud. So we were looking for a cool spot to chill and we find a tree that had fallen onto another one, and climbed it up to this other tree where you could sit on a branch like a chair and put your feet on a branch right under it.

So we roll up a blunt of half my stuff (skywalker og) and half my homies (grape ape) and it was so badass. Basically a flavor changing blunt. I didnt mix it i lined it. So were up there smokin and halfway through the blunt we see some cops coming down the trail, there was 3. Now we were by a bridge that goes over the water, and some cars honked at us and i guess called the cops.

I didnt know how to warn everyone, so i lugged a dead tree branch into the water but i guess that was useless. When the cops got closer everyone started hauling ass and scrambling. Two kids got mip's because they were too drunk to get far. We were just up there sketching out cuz the cops might see us and there would be nowhere to go. But luckily it got dark about 15 minutes after the cops came. So we just were chillin up there sippin and watchin the cops.

So we had to post up up there for about an hour untill the cops left. I had my pipe and about 2 grams of bud left. My friend had a backpack with 2 bottles and maybe a gram left, and a pipe aswell. Lucky night!

2. Moral to the story: chill n smoke, don't drink n do stupid shit.

3. damn thats so lucky!

i woulda been laughing if i watching everything
    after my paranoia levels went down

4. oh yea the tree was about 30 ft high and it was inbetween the trail and the river bank, about 5 ft on each side. Most of the kids ran through the river to the other side, to hide in the woods, and ofcourse the cops didnt cross the river. There were a few 4 wheelers and dirtbikes we had hidden in the woods and theres trails that go back to my boys property.

5. Dude your username isn't lying :eek:

6. your avatar... I have fallen inlove :p

7. Haha thats cool man. Its always cool when people do dumb shit and you bounce for a bit and sure enough they get busted and your scott free

8. i know right lol the avatar is awesome

You got balls OP, I like balls. *with middle eastern accent*

9. stoners - 384,657 cops - 4

10. what sucks is when you bounce to get shit... then you get caught while bouncin. then evryone else is safe.

11. Dude, I wish they had river parties in my city... unfortunately, my 'small' city is full of hipsters who only visit the river because it's sooooo deck to just stare at nasty polluted water for half an hour.

12. What grade are you in?

13. college Freshman.

14. I am interested in how you thought throwing a fucking log in the water would do anything. Anways good lesson learned be aware!