Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the coolest way to smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LifeRollsOn, Feb 9, 2009.

1. haha i just did one of these a few days ago. i wont work as well if its not submerged in water and ice. ive tried it the other way and it works for the first 3 or 4 times the other way guarentees consistant creamy milkshakes.

2. not really. it only takes literally 2 min to get everything set up. it takes longer to roll the blunt than get the rest of the set up. and it gets you fucked up without yourself feeling the hit as much as a shoty (shotgun)

3. Froot Loop straws
    [​IMG]

4. ??? what ??? haha

5. Yea, smoke / dip / sip / crunch.

6. My favorite thing to smoke is a half-O Blunt.
    2 blunts long 2 blunts fat

7. sounds way to complicated to to very often, def. gonna give it a shot though.

8. seems like a cool idea, looks cool, too. But wouldn't the smoke get a little stale & taste like shit?

9. some chick i know got me that book for xmas hahaha....so good
    ive rolled a bunch of those already

10. naw, not enough for me to notice at least
    it just tastes like cold blunt
    the smoke will be so condenced that it will just sink to the bottom of your lungs so you practically ghost hit it without trying to

11. we forgot to record it. and we did t today

12. in due time.....

13. im prolly gonna make the vid tonight
    its been on the back of my mind to show you guys
    but my memorys not that good
    im determined to get a good one for you guys