Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the coolest way to smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LifeRollsOn, Feb 9, 2009.

1. ive tired twice since this thread and i failed both times

ive give it a shot next time i got some bud to work with

2. shotguns with a blunts. there sick

3. yo you can just put a cup in the freezer for a few hours before your sesh. accompplishes the same thing, just less hastle :)

4. I just had a crazy experience with my neighbor. She said if she blew smoke in my ear it would get me high like a cat.

It fuckin worked!! Either that or the two and a half firecrackers I ate. :)

5. ^...your a bright one....

somebody do the milkshake i wanna see if it works! seriiously get a fucking vid up nooowwwwww.

6. i found this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GjJG0mk1bM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GjJG0mk1bM[/ame]

7. For the milkshake could you just fill a bowl with ice? and then do the cup thing

8. that sounds like an amazing idea. i think i'm going to do it right now. have my own lil party lol

9. Yes! looks pretty cool actually, although it is previously inhaled.....but thank you regardless thats essentially what I was looking for

10. Doesnt have to be previously inhaled if you use a blunt

11. why go through a hassle to smoke like that ?

sounds like a waste of time to me

12. because that looked really cool. HE DRANK THAT S HIT!

13. Well of course your not gonna do that all the time. Just something cool to do once in a while. AKA party trick

14. with manny ramirez

with paul pierce

with carl sagan

with any great professional boxer

With my friend johnny (rip brother)

those would be the coolest

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anyway..... yea I still would like to see that with a blunt, haha or instead maybe try it myself......

16. sorry guys.... ill get roll up a blunt as soon as i pick up again
    i been broke
    next paycheck im buyin an ounce!!:rolleyes:

17. My favorite way is loooooong slow hits from my vape's whip. :D

18. Im gonna have to hit a milkshake sometime sounds fun.

19. next time i have a spare popcorn bucket laying around i am def trying this lol.
    IYO, do u get a better rip than a waterfall?