The coolest shit you've ever done

Discussion in 'General' started by UNAB0MB3R, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Lets hear some stories from the my life is awesome catagory. Stories for when your grandkids are sitting around acting all cool and you can look down and say "Look cheech, you aint got shit."

2. One of the coolest things I did was touch a piece of the titanic with my bare hands. Was at the L.A. Museum and they had a 30 foot piece on display. The security guard wasnt looking cuz he was chatting with some teen hottie, so I jumped over the rope and ran my hand across it. He didn't notice as I stood there examining it for a few minutes. I started to climb back over the rope and he yelled At me. It was worth it.

Years later I was in a history class and the professor told this story about how he had paid 37k to go in a submarine and see it. He said the sub touched a piece of the titanic at one point with its robotic arm. "how many of you can say you've done something that cool?"

I raised my hand and to his shock and dismay, I had touched it with my own hand and it cost me nothing, as someone else paid my admission price.

A couple years ago I turned on the news and saw the same piece I had rubbed being taken down a street somewhere on its way to another museum. It was behind some thick bullet proof glass. I turned to my wife and made a joke about how I was probably responsible (kidding obviously).

Still makes a good story.

3. This is one of those threads you go to type a book..

But once your fingers are ready to type your brain goes dead lol

Atleast for me lol I'll update when a story comes to mind worth posting.

4. Nice!

One story that comes to mind for me is from when I was backpacking around Australia. Basically me and 4 random girls (awww yeahh) were flown out to an island in the middle of the ocean in a shitty little cesna. The plane landed directly on the beach and we were handed a pot of stew and told we would be picked up in 24 hours.

Madness ensued haha, drunk as fuck, big ass bonfire, sex on the beach, and passing out under the stars. Shit was awesome by itself, but to top it off when the pilot came and picked us up the next day he instructed me to sit in the co-pilots seat. We take off and the crazy fucker lets me take the wheel.

Teaching me how to bank and shit and I was doing it gingerly. He grabs the wheel and is like "No, its like this man" and start cranking this plane around. We are flying sideways through the air making sharp ass banks and dives under my control.

We were at 1000 feet and talking through the headsets cause it was loud as fuck. He whispered into the mic to push that steering wheel in as far as it could go and do a good long dive on his cue. He turned around and started talking to the already terrified girls in the back seat and mid sentence he told me to go.

The plane headed straight for the ocean. Shit was floating around the cab, girls were screaming, my heart was in my throat while we took a 700 foot nose dive straight for the ocean. I was terrified at 500 feet and didn't think I was going to get the plane up in time but those things are surprisingly agile. Pulled out and climbed back up and all was grand. Definately one of the more bad ass moments of my life.

Anyway yeah, thats my story of being 'stranded' on an island, then recklessly flying a plane for about 20 minutes on our way back to shore.

5. had sex with a 38 year old women, twas a blast. literally finger licking good. more moist then a rained on donut.

6. when me and my squad took an epic contact from some tailban fucks in afganistan and we had a 4 hour firefight. I was rocking a 50 cal scared as fuck but I was laying them down . Then we got air support and I watched all them fucks burn. Better than fireworks. haha

7. Full Year long Trip around the world. I've seen and done everything.

8. I cant think of anything. I must not be cool :(

9. Had sex with this girl I just met at the beach. We exchanged numbers and a week after I got home she kept calling me and sending pictures saying she's pregnant. Good thang that bitch didn't know my real name cuz she's beat af.

10. What was the best thing you did on that trip? and where abouts did you go? I got back a few months ago from Australia and Asia and it was the time of my life :smoke:

11. Damn. I don't do anything cool.

12. :O lmfao whattt dude you are a horrible person.
    That kid is gonna grow up without a dad and she is going to have to raise a kid on her own. Man up.

And by man up I mean force that hoe to get an abortion

13. #13 rain dancer, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
    OP I have a similar plane story. I wasn't on a beach with hot chicks tho. Did you get with all of them? Crazy times.

Was visiting my buddy in the place I grew up, Susanville/Janesville area of California. Anyways, my buddy was 23, had just gotten his pilots license and asks my wife if we want to go up in the plane. Hell yeah :)

I grew up with my step dad flying planes but it had been about ten years since I'd flown.

So we're next to this mountain called Thompson Peak, which is like 7-8 thousand feet up and the wind is pulling us to and fro for being too close. Suddenly and without warning my buddy goes, "you ready?"

He literally lets go of the controls and I grabbed them. My heart jumped into my throat, I felt I couldn't breathe, but I had to do it, so I did. I flew us around for a while, my wife in the backseat taking pics. It was epic as fuck.

Got a lot of crazy stories, could probably fill a couple pages of this thread.

Here's the mountain
    [​IMG]

14. Just one bro, If I had an orgy on the beach I wouldn't have told the plane part :p

Do it up man fill her out.

15. ive walked away form an exploding barbeque and didnt even look at it.

16. Hahaha, right! :)

Will think of some more and post later. Give other people a chance :smoke:

17. Bumpity with a rad story before work.

I was once a SCUBA dive instructor, and the reef we worked off was 100km out to sea. We had a pontoon out there that stayed permanently and they would leave 2 divers out there ever night to clean up and do maitnence. At dusk I decided to go for a quick snorkel before dinner to see all the rad shit that comes out at night. Plus its usually when fish feed so everything is a little more lively. Anyways part way through my snorkel I see a shark swiming around the bottom (12m). I casually follow him around a bit cause sharks are the most badass creatures I have ever seen.

Thats when he looked up and noticed me. If you dont know sea life very well dead or injured fish inflate their air bladder and come to the surface to die. While I was too big for this shark to eat it was feeding time and I looked like a dying fish so it swims up to me and start circling.

I switched onto my back so I could keep my face in the water and have my fins pointed to this shark at all times and started making my way back to the pontoon. It does a couple of laps, then starts swimming right towards me. I thrash around a bit and it gets scared and backs off a few meters but turns and has anothger go. Way quicker this time.

Little fucker opens his mouth and has a go at my fins, so I did only what I could and kicked it in the face. It fucks off for another few meters, then turns and attacks again. Another kick to the face and I Dive below water and start swimming as fast as I could back to the pontoon. I was terrified haha. 100km out to sea, with no help for hours. But I luckily didn't see him again.

TL;DR I am one of the (assuming) very few people to have kicked a shark in the face.

Here's a picture of the kind of shark, and the place I was working at for shits and giggles.

[​IMG]
    Black tip reef shark, about 6ft in length.

[​IMG]
    And knuckle reef pontoon. The best job I have ever had.

18. i took a poop in an outhouse in the middle of winter, literally the coolest shit ive ever taken.

19. Grow mushrooms. Mycology is so much fucking fun.