The confidential mind

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by lonew0lf420, Dec 25, 2012.

1. All of your thoughts produced by your consciousness are confidential.
    Is this an illusion?
    feel free to weight in all spiritual, neuroscience, and philosophical blades.:smoking:

2. I went through this period last week where it felt like everyone could read my mind... So violating! These days they seem to be staying out. Illusory or not - it's what's happening.

3. I'm not touching this one. My mental illness makes it seem like people can always read my mind.

4. yeah man, i wonder if the aura of human energy can be interpreted in a comprehensible way. If so, how can we use this to better humanity?

5. I do believe some people are better at reading minds than others. It's not like they can look into their brain. but your facial expressions definitely somewhat tell what you are thinking. Intuition and learning about social interaction makes it easier. This is part of being psychic. Everyone has the ability to be psychic, some just are way more than others. So I think it's definitely true.

Highly intuitive=psychic